I received this book for free from Forward PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.In Sir's Arms by Red Phoenix
Series: Brie's Submission #16
on November 21, 2017
Genres: Erotic Romance, BDSM
Format: kindle e-book
Source: Forward PR
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Amazon AU, Buy on Amazon CA, Buy on Amazon UK
A man in love is unstoppable.
Sir Thane Davis is a fighter and has survived countless tragedies.
Now he must deal head-on with Lilly to protect the woman he loves and the baby she carries. He is relentless, wanting to end this threat once and for all.
But unseen forces are at play which will challenge the Master. Will victory be his or will he lose everything he holds dear?
- Cover: If you have follow the series, you know how sexy Sir is. I love seeing him there and I find the cover very tasteful.
- Plot: The story is fast-paced, it kept me guessing and I’ve ended wanting more. The writing style is cohesive, with everything relevant to the story and no weak points.
- Characters: I love them. I’ve followed them for a long time and I adored this new glimpse into Sir’s.
- Heat: They are amazing together. Their love is undeniable and the smut is pertinent to the story. Always hot!
- Addictiveness: This is an easy read with an interesting plot that kept me reading into the middle of the night.
- Freshness: Red is always surprising her faithful reader bringing something new to this amazing series.
- Of course, Brie’s books are not to be read without reading the series. But the first chapter took me a while to understand and I had to go back in the series to understand. I had to connect it the scene of the airplane accident in a earlier book.
There is not much I can say about Brie’s books without spoiling for others. But I like to point some nice things here.
Is good to see a different side for Sir. He is so strong in my eyes (that sees him through Brie’s eyes) that it was nice to see him weak for a moment. It made him an even more beautiful human.
The Russian. Yes, there is more. And Brie’s is the kind of story that we love to see more from earlier books. It adds to the experience.
I don’t get tired to say this: Brie’s books are all about their BDSM group. All characters are amazing and all secondary characters are important.
You MAY read this if you have followed the series; you SHOULD read this if you enjoy book #15; you MUST read this if you love Sir!!!
Signed paperback of In Sir’s Arms by Red Phoenix, $25 Amazon Gift Card & Beautiful Mask