I received this book for free from NetGalley, Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.The Irredeemable Billionaire by Lexxie Couper
Series: Muse #3
Published by Entangled: Indulgence on November 13, 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Format: kindle e-book
Source: NetGalley, Entangled Publishing
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Amazon AU, Buy on Amazon UK, Buy on Google Play
The rules have never applied to film director Sebastian Hart. He’s always done what he wants, when he wants. But after one too many wild nights, Sebastian finds himself performing community service in the unlikely role of big brother to a ten-year-old boy in need of a father figure. It seems like fate is playing with him when the boy’s mother turns out to be the girl he grew up next door to, the one person he’s never been able to win over with his smile or charm.
After the death of her husband, Grace Wilder has her hands full working as a paramedic and being both mother and father to their son. The last thing she needs is for the bane of her teenage existence to show up, or for her son to contract a case of hero worship. Even worse is the fact that the boy who once made her life miserable has turned into a man who has the power to destroy her with his devastating smile and sexy eyes.
Each book in the The Muse series is a standalone story that can be enjoyed out of order.
The Stubborn Billionaire
The Mistaken Billionaire
The Irredeemable Billionaire
Don’t remind me of the boy I grew up living beside, not when I’m halfway to liking the man he’s become. by Grace
- Plot: This story had the perfect pace, it kept me guessing and I have ended wanting more. The author writing style is good, with everything cohesive and no weak spots. This story had the perfect amount of emotion and depth.
- Characters: They are all amazing. All three major characters. Grace, Sebastian and Cody together made the perfect team. They are all easy to love, connect and understand.
- Heat: This couple had chemistry. Even though they had fought for a lifetime, we could feel that behind those fights was crazy attraction.
- Freshness: I like the concept behind the story. It felt new and fresh. How Sebastian entered Cody and Grace’s life was different than usual. The twist at the end was very surprising and welcome.
- Addictiveness: I had a hard time stop reading this book. I wanted to know how this was going to end. Really addictive!
- Cover: I love covers and usually my journey through a story starts with the cover. I try to understand it before reading a book. After I finish a read I love to revisit and see the story there. This cover hasn’t give me anything. Oh, is a good-looking guy, but I don’t like the colors and I don’t see the story.
This was my first book of the series and I agree this is a stand-alone inside a series. I understood everything and I didn’t feel like I was missing any part.
I’m really looking forward to reading more from the author and as soon as I have time I would love to read the other books from this series.
Ms. Couper plot has depth and her characters are multi-dimensional. The romance is well intertwined into the plot and the story feels real.
You MAY read this because you follow the series; you SHOULD read this because you like the author; you MUST read this for a very well written romance!!!