I received this book for free from Foreword PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: Cocksure #1
Published by Catastrophic Press on January 8, 2018
Cover Design: Letitia Hasser / RBA Designs
Cover Model: Steven Brewis
Cover Photographer: David Wagner
Format: kindle e-book
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Source: Foreword PR
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Barnes & Noble, Buy on IBooks, Buy on Kobo, Buy on Amazon UK, Buy on Amazon AU, Buy on Amazon CA
My life is great. I love my job, have awesome friends, and a great family.
Women love me, even if they know it’s just for a night.
I always thought love at first sight was bullshit. Then she came storming into my life.
She tore through my every rule, rocked my world, and knocked me on my ass.
There’s only one problem...she lied.
Turns out my best friends little sister isn’t so little anymore.
I stole a night with my fantasy. Lied to him.
After ten years of not seeing each other, Niko doesn’t even recognize me.
So I take what I want from him, what I need from him. Without worry. Without consequence.
What I didn’t count on was the lingering need for him.
What I chose to forget is that he is my brother’s best friend.
Once the truth is out, the game changes. There are consequences.
I should have known nothing in my life is ever simple.
- Addictiveness: Fast paced, fun, hot! Really addictive!
- Character: hero 5/5, heroine 4/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 4/5, real 4/5 I love them all. The authors have created the perfect hero, with a great heroine and several great secondary characters. They are believable and real. They are easy to love, connect and understand. Niko, is dreamy! He is the one that has the biggest character growth and his journey from a manwhore into the perfect man is wonderful!
- Cover: art 5/5, title 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 5/5 That is an easy choice. Looking at this, I would buy without reading the blurb. This cover is so hot, that is impossible to dislike.
- Plot: believable 4/5, conflict 4/5, dialogue 5/5, ending 5/5, enjoyment 5/5, opening 4/5, pace 5/5, setting 5/5, subplots 5/5, twists 4/5 Great plot! I love the forbidden relationship and love the bonds of family and friendship. There are not loopholes here, with everything cohesive. Great twist and pace.
- Romance: believable 5/5, chemistry 5/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 5/5 This is hot hot hot! At the same time, their romance is beautiful. Niko is dirty and mouth-watering. He is sexy and sweet!
- Writing Style: I fell in love with the writing here. This is sexy and fun! Great character-building and plot development.
- I can’t think of anything in particular that I would change about this book.
My first book from both authors, but definitely not my last. This was so so so good, that I couldn’t let go.
- Action 3.5/5
- Angst 4/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 5/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 2/5
- Would I recommend? Yes. Yes. Yes. You MUST read this!!!
- Would I re-read this book? Yes.
- Would I re-read this series? Big YES!!!
You MAY read this because you like the authors; you SHOULD read this because you enjoy romantic comedy; you MUST read this for meeting the PERFECT book-boyfriend!!!
$50 Amazon Gift Card