I received this book for free from InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.CHOOSE ME by Donya Lynne
Series: Banger Trilogy #1
Published by Phoenix Press LLC on January 1, 2018
Cover Design: Reese Dante
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Format: kindle e-book
Source: InkSlinger PR
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Amazon AU, Buy on Amazon CA, Buy on Amazon UK, Buy on Smashwords
She wants a sexy summer fling. He wants more. And he won’t stop until he gets it.
NOTE: This book was previously published as part of the 7-book Banger Serialized Novel. While the series has been rebranded as a trilogy, and the story slightly altered to accommodate the new format, it is the same story. Please do not buy this book thinking it is a different story or a continuation of the previous Banger books. Thank you.
Katherine Clayton, divorcée and single mother of two, just sent her kids to California to spend the summer with their father. During the ten months of the year when they’re in her custody, she gives all of herself to her children. She doesn’t even date. But the summers are hers, and she’s going to make the most of their absence with her annual summer fling.
Unfortunately, her past four summer romances have fallen flat. If she can’t find a man this summer who can fulfill her needs, this year’s fling will be her last. Katherine needs a man who won’t leave her unsatisfied. For her, bigger truly is better, and anything less than huge won’t do.
Greyson James is more man below the waist than most women can handle, and he’s beyond frustrated that he’s unable to enjoy the great sex other men take for granted. Since he finds no pleasure in causing women pain, traditional sex has become a novelty . . . until he meets Katherine. She’s exactly what he needs and vice versa. And the chemistry between them is undeniable.
But after one night of intense passion, neither is prepared for the wicked ride fate has in store for them. Katherine just inherited her retiring father’s company, and the last thing on her mind is selling. But that’s exactly what Greyson wants her to do, which she finds out in a shocking turn of events when she shows up to a meeting in her father’s place to find that the person she’s meeting with is none other than the captivating man she spent one gloriously erotic night with just days before.
Now Katherine must decide if she can trust Greyson with not only her heart, but her company.
As the Banger Trilogy unfolds, Greyson and Katherine will wrestle with their feelings for each other, long-held family secrets will be revealed, and scandals neither could have imagined will rock them to the core.
Will what they’ve found in each other be enough for happily ever after? Or will one passionate summer be all they share?
Today we have the blog tour for Donya Lynne’s CHOOSE ME! This is the first book in a new series that is out now and is FREE! Check it out and grab your copy of the series today!
Get Your Copy Today!
Choose Me – FREE!
Amazon | Nook | iBooks | Kobo | Smashwords
Contemporary Romance, with multiple-POV.
Book #1 of a trilogy, that shouldn’t be read as stand-alone.
Sexy, fast read!!!
- Addictiveness: I’ve read it in one sitting of about two hours. Is a fast-paced, sexy book!
- Character: hero 4/5, heroine 4/5, secondary characters 4/5, growth 4/5, real 3/5 Good characters, great development. There are a lot of meaningful secondary characters as well, such as Katherine ex that I already love to hate. They are easy to like and understand.
- Cover: art 5/5, title 5/5, subtitle 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 5/5 Yes! I love this cover. So sexy and fun! I would definitely buy without reading the blurb. In fact, I believe I chose this book because of the cover and catching title.
- Freshness: Even though the story doesn’t have anything we could say WOW, how different, the overall book has a fresh vibe. The pace helps it feels original.
- Plot: believable 4/5, conflict 4/5, dialogue 5/5, ending 4/5, enjoyment 5/5, opening 4/5, pace 5/5, setting 5/5, subplots 5/5, twists 4/5 This is a well-crafted plot. Is cohesive, with great pace. It has a good balance between heat and emotions.
- Romance: believable 4/5, chemistry 5/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 4/5 Hot!!!! Really, bathrooms are a thing here. OMG, I cannot even remember bathrooms and this book. STEAMY!
- Writing Style: Cohesive plot, great character development, a dash of emotion and some really hot scenes. What is not to like?
- I got tired of hearing the hero talking about the size of his junk. Yes, it has meaning to the plot, but it doesn’t have to be said every two pages.
My first book from the author, but definitely not the last. In fact, this series is addictive and I must read the rest of the trilogy now, or I will die of curiosity.
- Action 2/5
- Angst 2/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 4/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 0/5
- Would I recommend? I would recommend this book for everyone that enjoy steamy romance.
- Would I re-read this book? Definitely!!!
- Would I re-read this series? Yes!!!
- Would I read more from the author? I’m looking forward to read more.
You MAY read this because you like the author; you SHOULD read this because you enjoy romance; you MUST read this because you like HEAT in your reads!!!
Amazon | Nook | iBooks | Kobo | Smashwords
Amazon | Nook | iBooks |Kobo | Smashwords