I received this book for free from InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Burn by Piper Stone
Series: Missoula Smokejumpers #2, Fire Devil #2
Published by Blushing Books on November 30, 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Action/Adventure
Format: kindle e-book
Source: InkSlinger PR
Buy on Amazon
9/11. Too many memories. A burning pain. Scarred body and soul. Damaged beyond comprehension.
Fighting fires to save lives, unable to combat the devil inside, but I need more.
More… I need her. She’s my salvation and I will have her. No compromises.
Danger. Domination. Destruction.
An elite core of smokejumpers nestled in the heart of Missoula, Montana.
By day they indulge in their penchant for danger.
By night they exude passion.
Are you ready for their brand of domination?
Prevent. Protect. Preserve. This is their motto.
Publisher’s Note: This adult, action adventure romance offers suspense, danger, mystery, explicit scenes and power exchange elements. If any of these offend you, please do not purchase.
Also in this series: Three Rivers Run Deep, River's Edge
Also by this author: Three Rivers Run Deep, River's Edge
- Cover: WOW!!! HOT HOT HOT! I love the title font with the art work. I like the forest with the fire and ok, the nipple piercing. BURN!!
- Plot: I love this plot. I love smokejumpers as a profession and there are not that many books out there about them. Ms. Stone knows her craft and gives another powerful story filled with suspense, drama and heat!
- Characters: I love this group and they are very powerful characters. They are easy to love, connect and understand.
- Heat: Landen is hot and his chemistry with Shannon is great. The smut is good and everything pertinent to the story.
- Addictiveness: This story grabs me and it’s hard to put down. I have read it one sitting.
- Freshness: I guess this book didn’t bring nothing really new here. I mean, is very similar to the first book in the series. I love it, and I don’t mind because is very well written.
You MAY read this because you enjoy the author; you SHOULD read this if you are following the series; you MUST read this to learn more about these true heroes!!!