I received this book for free from Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.The Accidental Harem by JJ Knight
on April 24, 2018
Genres: Reverse Harem Romance, Romantic Comedy
Format: Digital, print
Source: Give Me Books Promotions
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Audible, Buy on eXtasy Books
This is a story of when I screwed three different customers of my
Brady, the bull rider.
Mitch, the billionaire.
And John, a Navy SEAL.
I do like my men.
And in my line of work, I meet a lot of them.
Unfortunately, this time I screwed more than the men.
I also screwed up their luxury cruise.
I accidentally booked all three of them in the same cabin.
A cabin already occupied by Adolfo, who runs a royal casino in Monte Carlo.
And when I get on the yacht to straighten it out…
I screw them all.
This is the story of my reverse harem.
My accidental harem.
Full-length HEA reverse harem romantic comedy.
Romantic Comedy; Reverse Harem Romance.
Fun, sexy and hot!!!
- Addictiveness: Medium Addictiveness. This was a fast, sexy, fun read!
- Character: hero 4/5, heroine 5/5, secondary characters 3/5, growth 4/5, real 3/5 Vivienne is a kick-ass heroine. She is not afraid of being herself. She knows what she wants and goes after it. Yes, she has insecurities like everybody else, but she doesn’t let them kick her down. She is fun, sexy and a good friend. The four hunks.. they each have their own personality, totally different from the other. Brody is simple, John is fun, Mitch is successful and Adolfo mysterious. They worked well as a team and they dealt very well with the unusual situation. They always made Vivienne feel cherished and beautiful. Also, they were men that let their woman shine. Characters were well develop, but there wasn’t much of their back story.
- Cover: art 5/5, title 5/5, subtitle 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 5/5 Yes, I’m a sucker for reverse harem and this cover art is wonderful. Great art, with each man sort of looking like the characters, the girl is shining like Vivienne does in the story. The color and font look really good and the title is wonderful!!!
- Freshness: This was unique. Fun and sometimes unexpected.
- Plot: believable 3/5, conflict 3/5, dialogue 5/5, ending 4/5, enjoyment 5/5, opening 5/5, pace 5/5, setting 5/5, subplots 5/5, twists 3/5 Great opening and good ending. Sexy, fun dialogues. Fast-paced with enough subplots to enhance the story. A few unexpected twists here and there, that made this story enjoyable. I’ve laughed-out-loud a lot here. Really, Vivienne and her hunks were fun! I like how the author wove all the main characters’ plot together. I love how Vivienne is an empowering woman.
- Romance: believable 3/5, chemistry 5/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 5/5 I loved it! The romance is perfect! Everything worked. Vivienne met them separately and created a story with each of them before life threw them all together. In this unbelievable world, it felt believable how they became a group. The smut here is HOT! I mean, cold-shower HOT! Wanting-to-jump-my-husband type of HOT!!!
- Writing Style: Kick-ass heroine, with interesting heroes, fun plot and hot romance.
- Character development. I love the characters, but I wish I knew them better, more of their background, specially Adolfo.
- Plot conflict. This was fun, but it was all too easy. I wish for a bit more of a conflict.
- Ending. I love the epilogue, but I’ve missed John on that scene. 🙂
This was my first book by Ms. Knight, but definitely not my last.
This book was so fun, that I wouldn’t mind knowing more about them. Like a sequel to this story. How they are really managing their life together.
30.5/35 STARS – 4 STARS (4 stars between 28 and 31 stars)
Addictiveness: 4 Character: 4 Cover: 5 Freshness: 5 Plot: 3.5 Romance: 5 Writing Style: 4
- Action 2/5
- Angst 0/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 5/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 1/5
- Would I recommend? I would recommend this book for everyone that enjoys a fun, sexy romance.
- Would I re-read this book? YES!
- Would I re-read this series? This is not a series, but I would follow if it were.
- Would I read more from the author? Yes, looking forward.
You MAY read this because you like the author; you SHOULD read this because you like reverse harem romance; you MUST read this because of the KICK-ASS HEROINE!!!
margarita and pull up a chair.
girlfriends are the ones who know about that time you used rolled up toilet
paper as a tampon.
wired your bra closed with a binder clip at work when the hook broke and your
boobs made a run for the border.
walk of shame when your panties fell out of your purse in the Uber ride.
plunk your cute little booty in a chair (How did it get so cute? Do you do
Pilates? I tried Pilates and sprained my girl parts.) and start drinking.
STORY to tell.