I received this book for free from Forward PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: My Week #1
on November 2, 2017
Cover Design: RBA Designs
Cover Model: Joey Berry
Cover Photographer: FuriousFotog
Format: kindle e-book
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Source: Forward PR
Buy on Amazon, International Options
Never trust a man who answers the front door wearing nothing more than a pair of low-cut jeans and a panty-melting smirk.
That should’ve been my first sign.
I write about guys just like him for a living—sexy and charming, yet reluctant to get into a serious relationship. His body screams sex appeal, but his condescending personality makes him a classic fuckboy.
And I want nothing to do with that.
Writing romance novels comes with its perks—traveling, meeting new people, creating characters from the voices in my head—but Ethan Rochester enters my life and rearranges all my preconceived notions about writing what inspires you.
One week is all it took. One week to realize that not everything is as it seems.
One week with the bad boy, and I wanted more.
I think the real question is… will one night with me be enough for you, Casanova? by Vada
Vada is a romance writer looking for inspiration for a new book. When she rents a house through Airbnb for a week, she decides the new fresh air will offer her the inspiration needed. What she wasn’t expecting was that true inspiration would come from tenant bad boy Ethan.
Ethan’s past has molded his present. His craft, his house, his work are all part of the way he has coped with his past. When sexy, opinionated Vada arrives at his door, he knows his “perfect” life will be disturbed. Could he change his one night-stands-only rule for a week of fun? What happens after the week is over?
My secret will stay in South Carolina, and Ethan will be my perfect sexspiration. by Vada
- Cover: When you look at it, you know to expect a hot bad boy. The wedding ring in his necklace had me curious and wanting to know more. I really like it. It’s sexy and intriguing!
- Plot:Great plot! A fast-paced read with great world built and creative setting. No typo mistakes and everything was cohesive and relevant to the plot.
- Characters: They are the star! The authors have created real people. They are easy to like, understand and connect. You want to be friends and meet their family. Vada and Ethan are fun and sexy!
- Heat: Yes! Their chemistry is good and explosive. The steamy scenes are well written and very memorable. So many good ones to choose, it would be hard to choose my favorite.
- Freshness: I love it. It is the simplicity of the background that gives me the biggest surprises. I’ve really enjoyed how the authors have wrapped up Ethan’s past into his present. It is beautiful and poignant.
- Addictiveness: This book was really easy to read. Kudos to the authors that brings up heavy topics in a light, easy, fun way to us readers. I couldn’t put down!
- I guess if I could say one thing that could have been a bit different would be how fast Ethan changes his tune. From hurt bad boy to lover boy to want it all, I guess it could have been a bit smoother.
I have laugh and I have cried. I have felt a mountain of emotions. I felt like I needed to slap them sometimes and others like I should hug them.
What else could I want from a book? Really good read!
You MAY read this because you enjoy one of the authors; you SHOULD read this if you like steamy romances; you MUST read this for believable characters you can connect and understand!!!