I received this book for free from L. Woods PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Ditched by RC Boldt
Published by RC Boldt Publishing LLC on April 3, 2018
Genres: Adult, Contemporary Romance, Sports
Format: Digital, print
Source: L. Woods PR
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Amazon AU, Buy on Amazon CA, Buy on Amazon UK, Buy on Google Play
Dating can be a rocky journey. Once the new shine wears off, you may end up with a case of buyer’s remorse.
That’s where I come in. I set the backdrop and coach you through the breakup.
Don't want overblown drama, hard feelings, or a drink tossed in your face? Then I'm your fairy godmother, child.
As an NFL quarterback, endorsement ads and the media pandering after me are all part of the game.
Ivy Hayes is the first woman who doesn't care about my money and the notoriety that goes along with it.
But I'm a long-term guy, and she operates strictly in the now. Which means I need to bring my A-game.
Otherwise, I’ll end up getting ditched.
He’s playing for the heart she’s had sidelined for years.
DITCHED by RC Boldt is AVAILABLE NOW!
“I fell in love with this story from beginning to end. Ditched proves how love truly conquers all.”–Kathy Coopmans, USA Today Best-Selling Author
Contemporary, Romantic Comedy with dual-pov.
This is a stand-alone, but with characters from Loves Me…Knot.
- Addictiveness: This was a fun, easy read that can be done in one-sitting. The story is light and loving.
- Character: hero 5/5, heroine 5/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 5/5, real 5/5 Wow! Yes! They are the best. Really so easy to love, connect and understand them. Becket (which I already knew from Love Me…Knot) is the best. Can you imagine the perfect book-boyfriend? That’s Becket. He is hot, great best-friend, great with kids, great with woman and hot as hell. 🙂 Ivy was a kick-ass heroine. Yes, she was a bit broken, but nothing that loving and caring couldn’t fix. OMG! I hope we get Dax’s book next.Several amazing secondary characters.
- Cover: art 5/5, title 5/5, subtitle 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 5/5 Wow! What could I say about this cover? Hot! Extremely hot! Notice the art work we can even see the sweat on his back. It also has a great title with perfect use of color/font.
- Freshness: There is no wow moments, but at the same time is unique. The usual roles reverse (with the woman only doing hookups and the guy wanting relationship), the bit of a twist closer to the end when we were not expecting. Yes, is fresh!
- Plot: believable 4/5, conflict 4/5, dialogue 5/5, ending 5/5, enjoyment 5/5, opening 5/5, pace 5/5, setting 5/5, subplots 4/5, twists 4/5 Great opening and wonderful ending. Good conflict and great dialogues. Steady pace with enough subplots to enhance the story. One unexpected twist that made this story believable and enjoyable.
- Romance: believable 5/5, chemistry 5/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 5/5 The love story is great. How they met, how they talk, how their love progressed, it was all very well written. The smut is top!!!! HOT HOT HOT!
- Writing Style: I love Ms. Boldt’s romantic fun. She creates light, funny plots with multi-dimensional characters that helps make it all seem believable.
- I don’t know. I guess I would love to have known more of Ivy’s past.
Great book, can’t wait to read the next one!!!
Even better than Love me…Knot!
31.5/35 STARS – 4.5 STARS (between 31.5 and 33/35 stars)
Addictiveness: 4 Character: 5 Cover: 5 Freshness: 4 Plot: 4 Romance: 5 Writing Style: 4.5
- Action 2/5
- Angst 2/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 4/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 0/5
- Would I recommend? I would recommend this book for everyone that enjoys a rom-com.
- Would I re-read this book? Yes
- Would I re-read this series? Sure.
- Would I read more from the author? Yes. I’m looking forward to.
You MAY read this because you like the author; you SHOULD read this because you enjoy romantic comedy; you MUST read this to meet the PERFECT HERO!!!