Published by Nonskid Publishing on August 22, 2019
Buy on Amazon
Also by this author: A Rock and A Hard Place
Looking for the ultimate summer treat?
Try this recipe for A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE! First layer!
1. In one bowl, pour one dark, devilish billionaire and one smirking, ex-SEAL charmer.
2. Stir in one curvy, innocent blonde with student loans and a crazy idea of how to pay them off.
3. Mix all three until combined. Beat at medium speed until frothy.
4. Pour into a prepared marriage of convenience. Set the oven to “secret baby.”
5. When half-baked, remove from heat and poke holes in it. Second layer!
6. Whip together a sexy single dad and a sassy waitress until smooth and creamy.
7. Add a pinch of little girl cuteness and a dash of creepy stalker.
8. Pour batter over first layer in pan. Don’t worry if the pan seems too small—the contents are supposed to be over the top.
9. Season liberally with spicy situations, salty language, and sweet moments.
10. Finish baking at a high heat until the happy ending buzzes. Enjoy while hot and fresh but be careful not to burn your fingers and mouth.
Today we are celebrating the release of A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE by Nikky Kaye. This is a contemporary romance, standalone title. You can read it now as part of Kindle Unlimited! Join Nikky’s reader group for more details about her upcoming releases.
Grab your copy (read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited)
Read it now ➔ Amazon
Add the book to Goodreads