I received this book for free from Wordsmith Publicity in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn
Series: The Dating by Numbers #1
Published by Hot-Lanta Publishing, LLC on January 4, 2018
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Format: kindle e-book
Source: Wordsmith Publicity
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Audible, Buy on eXtasy Books, Buy on Harlequin
Good Morning Malibu, it’s another beautiful day on the west coast! I'm Noely Clark, your host: and I'm in the market for love...”
When the publicity team of the new local restaurant, Going in Blind, began their search for a hot, local celebrity to promote the wildly popular eatery, they couldn’t have found a better person than me.
Open to finding love? Check.
I signed up immediately.
A hopeless romantic with an exceedingly demanding schedule, I've found it impossible to find the man of my dreams—so Going in Blind seems too good to be true! That’s until they start setting me up on dates—three very different, very attractive, very distinct blind dates—and only one thing is for certain . . .
I’m in big trouble.
Good Morning Malibu,
I'm Noely Clark, and I have a choice to make.
The question is who will I choose; the suit, the rebel, or the jock.
Also in this series: TWO WEDDING CRASHERS , Two Wedding Crashers
Also by this author: TWO WEDDING CRASHERS , Two Wedding Crashers
We’re celebrating the release of THREE BLIND DATES by Meghan Quinn! ONE- CLICK your copy TODAY!
- Addictiveness: This was a great read. Fun, fast and sexy!
- Character: hero 5/5, heroine 5/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 4/5, real 4/5 OMG I love them all. Of course, usually I’m all for the rebel kind, but here I wanted them all. All main characters were amazing. They are all easy to love, connect and understand.
- Cover: art 4/5, title 5/5, subtitle 4/5, color-font 5/5, buy 5/5 That is an easy choice. Looking at this, I would buy without reading the blurb. Very catching!!!
- Plot: believable 4/5, conflict 5/5, dialogue 4/5, ending 5/5, enjoyment 4/5, opening 4/5, pace 5/5, setting 5/5, subplots 5/5, twists 5/5 Lots of twists kept me on the edgy of my seat. I couldn’t choose one. In fact, most of the book I was dreaming of a ménage, because why should someone pick one out of three and they all were perfect. But here there was only one choice, one soul mate. It was beautiful and perfect! I can’t wait to read the other books. Because such perfect guys deserve their own HEA.
- Romance: believable 5/5, chemistry 5/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 5/5 Wow. Amazing chemistry with all characters, but really we could the love blooming beautifully with one.
- Writing Style: This was great. The author wrote a story that grabbed my attention and played with my emotions. It was fun at the same time I was really invested. Every time I believed I had it all figured out, bam; a new twist.
- I don’t know. I guess if I had the other two guys HEA now to read. That would be the only way this could be better.
I love Ms. Quinn writing style. All her stories are fun with a dash of steamy and lots of love.
- Action 3/5
- Angst 4/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 4.5/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 3/5
- Would I recommend? Yes. Yes. Yes. You MUST read this!!!
- Would I re-read this book? Yes.
- Would I re-read this series? I’m looking forward to it.
- Would I read more from the author? Yes. Fun and sexy!!! What is not to like?
You MAY read this because you like the author; you SHOULD read this because you enjoy a fun romance; you MUST read this because you love AMAZING CHARACTERS!!!
“Just state my name?”
“Yeah. Gives us a quick rundown on who you are, what you do, your interests, and what you’re looking for in a man.”
I nod and clear my throat. Sitting tall, my hands resting in my lap, I speak directly into the camera . . .
“Hi, I’m Noely Clark, and I’m one of your Good Morning, Malibu hosts. As you know, I’m single and in the market for love. As a twenty-seven-year-old woman who has had her fair share of rotten relationships, hookups, and dates, I want to try something new. I want to be thrust into a program where my celebrity status isn’t the first thing someone knows about me, where I can be known for who I am as a person rather than how I’m represented on TV.”
“And who is the person you want to be known for?”
Tilting my head to the side, I purse my lips, thinking of my answer. “Just a regular girl who loves Tom Hanks, would do just about anything adventurous, and would rather be seen eating nachos at a hockey game than enjoying a chardonnay during a classic night at the opera.”
“And what are you looking for in a man?”
Taking a deep breath, I look straight into the camera. “Someone who will cuddle on my couch and watch a classic romcom with me. Someone who will challenge me. Someone who is respectful and courteous to others but also has no qualms about shouting at an official while pounding on the glass at a hockey game. We don’t have to be a perfect match, because when is that really the case? But I want our match to be close with a little bit of wiggle room for some give and take, because what’s love without a little bit of compromise, without being able to adapt to your partner and love what they love? It’s the people in our life who mold us, and I’m far from being molded completely.”