I received this book for free from InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Lucky Star: A Hollywood Love Story by Rebecca Caudill
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Source: InkSlinger PR
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Amazon AU, Buy on Amazon CA, Buy on Amazon UK
What happens when two best friends who are secretly in love with each other hookup after one too many shots of tequila? For Sarah Travers and Cameron Scott, their friendship is quickly overshadowed by the uncertainty that comes with crossing the line from friends to lovers. Their problems are compounded when Cameron is cast as the lead in a major Hollywood blockbuster and he must decide what’s more important: sticking by the woman he’s loved since the moment they met or the bright lights and temptation of superstardom.
When I met Cameron we hit it off like macaroni and cheese. Now we’re practically inseparable but I’ve been hiding the fact that I’m in love with him. Truly, madly, deeply. He finally figured it out and everything changed between us forever. That’s not my biggest problem though. You see, Cameron just landed the role of a lifetime and, despite how he feels about me, I’m worried I’m about to play second fiddle to the bright lights and temptations of Hollywood.
I think I’ve loved Sarah since the first moment I laid eyes on her. It goes without saying she’s funny, smart, and has curves for days, but it’s more than that. She’s my light in this cynical, messed up world called Hollywood. I’d do anything to be with her, but I keep screwing up what should be easy. Now the studio is pressuring me to date my new co-star as part of a PR campaign and all I can think is maybe Sarah and I weren’t meant to be.
Today we have Lucky Star by Rebecca Caudill. Check it out and grab your copy today!!
Buy Your Copy:
Romantic; insightful; heartwarming!!!
- Sarah is an amazing female character. She is a really sweet person, at the same time, she is no pushover, she stands up for herself and she likes who she is. She is happy and comfortable with herself and she lets people know it. She is real! I would love to have her as a best friend.
- Cameron is a great guy. He is rising through stardom, but he doesn’t forget where he came from. He has a great foundation and that helps him to get through fame, money and power. He is the perfect boyfriend, that lets you see his vulnerabilities but also knows how to treat you right.
- I love the best friends plot that fall in love and get through ups and downs to get to their HEA. It feels so true, something that could happen to any of us, in fact has happened to most.
- I’ve really enjoy the view on PR and Hollywood. The idea of a normal couple learning how to deal with fame when it arrives. Really, the concept of the plot is great!
- It’s a fast-paced, very addictive love story. Easy to read and hard to put it down.
- The couple’s chemistry is great and the author skillfully writes great steamy moments. Their love story is passionate and we can feel their love.
- I don’t love this cover. It’s interesting but I find the pink too strong and a bit distracting for the background.
- I believe the conflicts started too early and at the end it lost a bit of punch. The climax could have waited a bit.
You MAY buy this book because you enjoy the author’s work; you SHOULD buy this book because you want to laugh, cry and love; you MUST read this book if you are ready to ride into a roller coaster of emotions that feels as real as your own!!!
What Is That Book About Excerpt
Alpha Book Club Review
Kolleen’s Book Obsessions Review
Socially Awkward Book Nerd Excerpt
TBR Book Blog Review
Hannah’s Lovely Lifestyle Excerpt
Reviews from the Heart Review
E-Romance News Excerpt
Books, Coffee & Passion Excerpt
Melena’s Reviews Review
My Book Filled Life Review
Maari Loves Her Indies Excerpt
Southern Vixens Book Obsessions Excerpt
Ramblings From This Chick Excerpt
A Taste of Sin Excerpt
Blog of Books Review
Ellesea Loves Reading Review
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty Excerpt
Pretty Sassy Cool Review
My Slanted Bookish Ramblings Review
Friends Till The End Book Blog Excerpt
She Reads New Adult Excerpt
Dog-Eared Daydreams Review
Engaging Secrets Review
Evermore Books Review
More Books Than Livros Review
Evermore Books Excerpt
Bookaliciousbabes Blog Review
Reese’s Reviews Excerpt
Loves Great Reads Blog Excerpt
Cocktails and Books Review
Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog Excerpt
The Phantom Paragrapher Review
JB’s Book Obsession Excerpt