Series: Heaven On Earth #1
Published by Wicked Peach Publishing on September 6, 2016
Genres: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance
Source: YA Bound Book Tours
Buy on Amazon
Where there is goodness, evil is sure to follow. Where there is light, darkness is never far behind.
Belleeza isn’t the angel your parents told you about as a child. She’s a weapon. A warrior. But even warriors have their weaknesses—and even warriors can have their hearts broken. Betrayed by the only man she’s ever loved, Belleeza throws herself into an unusual mission to find a missing teenage boy. But the treacherous path she finds herself on could lead her closer towards the darkness than she had ever imagined—perhaps even into the depths of Hell itself. And what about Colton, the beautiful angel turned demon who trampled all over her heart?
Betrayals, secrets, torture, and passion. Be careful what you wish for—Heaven on Earth might just be more than you bargained for.
Heaven On Earth #1
A viator. He was in the transition period. When an angel falls and is stripped of their wings, they have one last chance to get back to Heaven. One last chance at redemption before they are condemned to Hell forever.
- This is an action-packed story! There are all sort of happenings, from kidnapping to ambush.
- Lately, I’ve been reading a lot angel x demon plots. So, to bring something fresh to this very redundant topic, it needs abundant creativity and great writing skills. Ms. Epperson has both. She masterfully brought to life all her imagination into a different, interesting plot.
- Belleeza is the epitome of the kick-ass heroine. Really, she is a great warrior that is always on guard, even having a sword coming out when she is naked just stepping out of the shower. She, like most women, is complicated, which makes her real. Even though she is an angel warrior she is easy to connect and understand.
- I like the cover. You can see you are going to read a book with a kick-ass heroine, that can be dangerous and sexy at the same time. I’ve also enjoyed the play of colors that brings fire, anarchy, Hell.
- It was an intense read, with a lot of things going on. Really there are sub-plots, twists and happy ending. All you could ask from a thrilling story.
- I was a bit confused. Or better yet, I’ve ended the book with too many questions. I think the action took so much of the book, that I didn’t meet the characters very well and I still have lots of questions about the world.
- I’ve missed the romance. There are lots of romantic hints, but they were always fighting, not much time for personal or deep meaningful conversation.
- I’ve wished to know more about Colton. But I think is much his fault as it is Belleeza. She is such a rich character, that any one would be outshone by her brilliance.
That’s why angels can fall from Heaven. We can be tempted just as the humans can be. WE aren’t bound by the Ten Commandments since we were created long before them, but we do follow them in a way.
You MAY buy this book because you enjoy Urban Fantasy; you SHOULD buy this book because you love a kick-ass heroine; but you MUST read this book if you are an action seeker and would love to see an angel kicking ass!!!
Scalding hot water traced the scars along my back as I placed my hands against the stone shower wall. As a warrior angel I have survived several years of battle, but not unscathed. I have many battle wounds—most of which reside on my back and arms. Wounds from human weapons we tend to heal without a problem; wounds by the weapons of angels and demons are not so forgiving.
After weeks of searching for him, last night I finally caught up with the demon I had been hunting. He put up a ferocious fight and my muscles were still aching despite the heat of the shower but I would be getting briefed on my next case soon so reluctantly I reached out and turned off the faucet.
Just before I stepped out of the shower, I froze. The air changed, and I knew that I was no longer alone. Don’t ask me how I knew because I couldn’t tell you. Not really. There was no pop, or bells; no flash of light, breezes, or anything like that. It was as if there was just the slightest shift in the air. I braced for attack, reached my right hand behind my back, and unsheathed a sword that wasn’t there a moment before. My heavenly relics—my weapons—are always there when I need them and never when I don’t. Where they go when I am unarmed, I have no idea. All that matters to me is that they are there when I reach for them.
With my left foot, I kicked open the glass door and stepped out into the empty bathroom, dripping wet. Utterly naked but for my sword. I peeked around the door and slowly entered my bedroom.
“What do you want?” I said to the empty room, making my voice as calm as possible.
“Relax, Beauty, I’m completely unarmed,” said a humored voice without a face. “You’re looking just as scrumptious as the last time we faced each other.”
A dark-haired figure walked in, full of ease, and leaned against my bedroom door, crossing his feet. He had an apple from my dining-room table in his hand. I spun my sword, placing the tip of it into his throat the moment he walked through the door. He brought the apple to his mouth, rubbed it against his shirt, and took a big bite, looking as though he didn’t have a care in the world.
It was Colton.
A New Look On Books Dream Cast
CBY Book Club Excerpt
Just Us Book Blog Excerpt
Am Kinda Busy Reading Review
Maari Loves Her Indies Spotlight
Red Raven Reads www.redravenreads.wordpress.com Review*
My Crazy Corner Spotlight
Kara the Redhead Excerpt
Loves Great Reads Excerpt
The Voluptuous Book Diva Promo Post
Literary Musings Playlist
The Book Lover’s Report http://thebookloversreport.blogspot.com Review*
What Is That Book About Excerpt
Pippa Jay Excerpt
The Readdicts Spotlight
The Avid Reader Excerpt
Sylv all about books and film www.sylv.net Promo Post
deal sharing aunt www.dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com Promo Post
More Books Than Livros http://www.morebooksthanlivros.com Review
The Silver Dagger Scriptorium http://silver-dagger-scriptorium.weebly.com/ Review
Urania’s Distractions http://uraniasarri.blogspot.com Promo Post
Dana’s YA Bookpile http://danasyabookpile.blogspot.com/ Promo Post
SolaFide Book Club http://solafidepublishing.net/solafide-self-publishing-and-book-blog/ Promo Post
A Page to Turn Reviews http://apagetoturn.net Review
Mouseheadandtales Http://mouseheadandtales.weebly.com Review
Ink Faction Www.inkfaction.com Review
The Cubicle Escapee http://thecubicleescapee.com Spotlight