I received this book for free from ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Her Soldier by Annette Fields
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Military
Format: kindle e-book
Source: ARC by the author
Mia was born in an Air Force base town. She has lost so many friends that she has a total dislike for military life. When hot Air Force Sargent shows up at the bar she works she tries to avoid him. But life forces will throw them together. Can they work around their dislikes and mistrust to make a future together?
- Cover: I love this one! Really the duet of cover + title is so perfect. It is hot!!!! You know he is a soldier, you know he will be hers. It’s just mouth-watering! if you like sexy reads you would definitely pick this one out by looking at its cover.
- Plot: Great one! This is not a long book, but Ms. Fields gives her readers a fast-paced, steamy hot novel, cohesive written and without typo mistakes.
- Characters: Wow! Both Mia and Adam are easy to love, connect, relate and adore! Adam is hot hot hot! Mia is so strong and at the same time not afraid to let Adam be the alpha. Adam is definitely a book boyfriend and Mia a great best-friend type of girl.
- Heat: Have I mentioned this book is HOT! Yes, there are some great scenes and beware of the shower!!!! The scenes are sexy and fun. They are pertinent to the book and really really really hot.
- Freshness: Yes! I like Ms. Fields creativity. She takes a pretty usual topic and throw in a few twists like the vegan lifestyle.
- Addictiveness: This is the type of book that makes you forget to pick-up your children in school. So so so good, that you can’t let go until you finish.
- I don’t know. Probably if this was a full novel would have been even better.
This was a freebie that I’ve decided to read because of the cover. Yes, I know. I’m a cover slut and I know it! I’m so glad that I’ve picked this read among the thousands of freebies I get on my kindle.
I haven’t read Ms. Fields before and was really impressed of how easily she makes you relate to her plot. How you feel like you really know these characters. They could be you, or any of your friends.
The only think I like more than a panty-wetter cover is amazing, lovable characters. That is what you get in this story. Oh, I love these characters!
So, this book was a done deal for me.
I’m really looking forward to explore more of Ms. Fields books.
You MAY read this because you got it as a freebie; you SHOULD read this if you enjoy an awesome cover; you MUST read this if you like hot reads with amazing characters!