I received this book for free from Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.For Her Protection by Amber Bardan
Series: Personal Protection #1
on July 15, 2016
Genres: Erotic Romance
Source: Xpresso Book Tours
Buy on Amazon
I loved the writing, the story line, the characters and the smoking off the charts chemistry – this is a definite scorcher!” -Madison T. Edwards, Reviewer
You shouldn’t mix business with pleasure.
Yet pleasure seems to be the one and only thing on Charlize’s mind the moment Connor steamrolls into her life. Desperate to save her family company, prove she’s more than a pretty face and worthy of being CEO, pleasure is a distraction she can’t afford.
She doesn’t want a bodyguard, especially not one whose caveman heroics kick her libido into hyperdrive. Surrounded by enemies, she’s not sure if Connor is a man she can trust.
Connor knows better than to get personal with clients. Yet there couldn’t be anything more personal about his feelings for Charlize. He’ll win her trust, preferably one orgasm at a time.
With Connor in her office, her home, driving her to sweet, merciless distraction, there’s only so long Charlize can resist his sexy, dominant brand of protection.
WARNING: This is an Amber Bardan Alpha Romance, featuring one dirty-talking hero obsessed with his heroine, and a Happily Ever After. Full Length. No cliffhanger.
Also by this author: Didn't I Warn You
For Her Protection
Personal Protection #1
Connor’s car suited him. Powerful, hot and a little dirty.
- Cover- This is the type of cover that has me buying books without even reading the blurb. How the cover artist composed the title with the hot guy is also very catching.
- Plot- It’s good. I was hooked! It’s more about the relationship than about the suspense, but I love an erotic read, so for me, it was great!
- Characters- O.M.G I love both Connor and Charlie. Really, he is a very dominant alpha male and she is a kick-ass heroine.
- Heat/Romance- YES! This is the kind of story that has you taking a cold shower afterwards so you don’t get a stroke. HOT HOT HOT!
- Addictiveness- This was very addictive. The type of read that had me loosing sleep over.
- This was my first read by the author, but I did enjoyed her writing style so much that I read two more books from the author right after this one.
- Plot- This is not very believable. Not only is kind of instant love, but it’s not professional. For me, I know this is fiction, so I don’t really care. It hasn’t taken anything from my experience with the book. I love this book!
You MAY read this because you enjoy romance; you SHOULD read this because you like some suspense along with your romantic plot; you MUST read this if you are looking for a very HOT ride!!!!