I received this book for free from instafreebie in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: The Office Slave #1, Red Hot Fantasies #3
Published by Opal Carew on 12/29/2013
Format: kindle e-book
Genres: Erotica, Ménage, short-story
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Barnes & Noble, Buy on IBooks, Buy on Kobo, International Options, Buy on Smashwords
From New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Opal Carew
Her ultimate sexual fantasy brought to life...
Sylvia loves to read erotica, and after her latest read, she's developed a sizzling fantasy about submitting to the sexual whims of four incredibly hot business partners. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she'd have the opportunity to live out her fantasy... until her friend decides to make it happen. Now she's about to become an office slave... to four hunky men she's never even met. But faced with the reality, can she actually go through with it?
Book 3 of the Red Hot Fantasies series.
Book 1 of The Office Slave series.
- Cover: It is a good cover. By looking at it, I know it’s going to be a hot read. I also like the usage of the black and white instead of color. It makes it classy.
- Plot: I like it. It is a good plot. Sylvia loves to read erotica and decides to live her biggest sexual fantasy. She will be an office sex slave for a day. It’s creative! The pace of the book it’s ok, but it really got better by the end. It has a little twist at the end that definitely has me looking forward to read the next installment.
- Heat: The sex scenes are good. Closer to the end of the book comes the best scene. A really panty-wetter, scorching-hot scene that was worth the entire short-story.
- Freshness: The idea of recreating the fantasy is fun! I would say this isn’t all old news, it has something fresh and a little surprise at the end.
- Addictiveness: This is a very addictive story. If you like to read those hot sexy stories in-between longer books, this is a great one to do it. This one kept me reading and left me wanting more when I’ve finished.
- Cover: I like to read the story that a cover offers me, and I wish I could have seen more in it. Maybe some hint this would be a polyamory relationship.
- Plot: The pace of the story at the beginning wasn’t the best. It was too much of the same. I think the author could have explored more the office environment and the group together.
- Characters: This is a short-story, so the author doesn’t have time to give us too much depth within her characters. They are all very one-dimensional and I wish I could have some background on some of them. My favorite was Slade, definitely Slade!
I love to read a sexy, fun, short-story in-between longer books. I like smut and Ms. Carew know how to give her reader exactly that little bit of dirty fun! I will be reading the rest of the series.
You MAY read this because you are looking for something short; you SHOULD read this if you like a bit of smut in your reading material; you MUST read this if you want to have a cold-shower, panty-wetter kind of experience!