Format: kindle e-book
Genres: Erotic Romance, Ménage
Buy on Amazon
The Hunter brothers are back in town, and all five of them have got their eyes on one lucky girl.
I've always had a crush on the boys next door. I used to peek from my bedroom window when they were playing in their backyard. I didn't even care that they never looked my way.
Now that we're all grown up and they're home for a visit, something's different. The way they stare at me sends a thrill down my spine. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they're checking me out and they like what they see.
But that's insane, right? There's no way the five gorgeous brothers are into me.
I try to forget about them, but we keep running into one another in this small town. One night, the Hunter brothers even save me from my harassing ex.
I'm in trouble. It's getting harder and harder to ignore the wicked glint in their eyes, or the way they linger when we touch . . .
When they whisper in my ears, telling me all the naughty things they want to do to me, I can't deny it any longer. I want them, too. All five of them.
It's wrong. Oh, so wrong.
But five alpha, protective, hot-as-sin men? What chance do I have of resisting the Hunter brothers?
This is a standalone, full-length novel of approximately 56,000 words. No cheating, no cliffhanger, and a guaranteed happily ever after. Includes bonus content!
Five brothers. One lady. We’ll kiss and lick and suck and fuck her into orbit. By Nathan
- Cover: I love the cover. It is sexy and underrated at the same time. We know it’s going to be a party 🙂 with lots of alpha male and one sexy, lucky lady. Hot and classy! I have definitely bought this book because of its cover.
- Plot: It was a great read. The flow was perfect, not rushed, not slow. It felt light, fun and sexy. Everything was cohesive written and relevant to the story. It kept me guessing and I’ve ended wanting more.
- Characters: Yes! I love them all. I mean, there are 6 main characters and each of them has their own personality and traits. I want to be friends with Ava and talk about all the naughty things she is doing with her men. This is how relatable she is as character.
- Heat: Hot! So many great scenes at the same time they are all pertinent to the story.
- Freshness: It feels new, different. I know, there are a whole bunch of reverse harem out there, but the author keeps her story current and unique.
- Addictiveness: This was hard to put down. In fact, I kept reading until 3 a.m because I didn’t want to go to bed without finishing it. I’m definitely going to read her other stories.
…but for me, I’m seeing you exclusively, and you’re seeing the five of us exclusively. We’re not going to recruit more members. We’re not trying to form a commune. By Mason
- I’ve enjoy this book so much, that I can’t point out anything in particular that I would change.
- All I can say is that it wasn’t the best book ever, but it was really amazing.
We’re a team. We stick together. We band together and share our strengths and weaknesses with one another. By Ollie
This is an amazing book. It is fun, sexy and real at the same time. There are so many erotic books out there that just throw sex scenes and more sex scenes and people totally forget about the plot. Not Ms. Chase. Because the story is so well written it makes the time pass so fast that I’ve finished my read sad. I want more!
I know it is crazy to think, 5 guys? But Ms. Chase makes it believable. It is not an easy path for Ava, she has to give up somethings in life and you feel it could happen.
Also, I can’t forget to mention that the book has so many wonderful secondary characters that I’m dying to read their stories. Lucky me, their stories are out there already, so I don’t even have to wait.
You MAY read this because you like the author; you SHOULD read this because you want some sexy read; you MUST read this because you are looking for a tasteful ménage read!!!