I received this book for free from Cassandra Dee in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: A Twin Step Royal Romance
on August 28, 2016
Genres: Erotic Romance
Source: Cassandra Dee
Buy on Amazon
The twins had filthy, dirty mouths but they were royalty … and I couldn’t resist.
When I burst into the room, I never expected to find Holt and Hayden standing there. Royal princes of Slovania, they were tall, gorgeous, and worst of all, arrogant as all get-out, making me boiling mad, my insides churning. But that didn’t stop them because they wanted me …
At all times …
In all possible ways …
Creamy and ready just for them.
Note: This is a standalone book with a guaranteed HEA.
A Twin Step Royal Romance
Erotic; sexy; hot read!!!
***Warning! This is an erotic romance! Totally fictional, with crude language and lots of sex. If you, like me, enjoy erotica, keep going!***
This was not my first book by the author, so I enjoy these reads, but is not for everybody. If the most important part of a book is the plot, this is not for you. You must like erotica and enjoy a hot ride now and then.
- I like the cover and the title. I would buy this book without reading the blurb. I can see two guys and the words twins, that would lead me to ménage, which I love. I knew this would be a sexy ride, that I also enjoy. I still believe it should have something to make them royal. That’s why the loss of one star.
- For me, this is a fast-paced, fun read, with lots of steamy scenes, that kept me guessing and wanting more until the end.
- I had fun with the characters. It’s totally fictional, but funny. The boys are dogs and they don’t deny it. They are hot, randy and dirty. Scorching hot!
- The steamy scenes on this book are amazing. Panty-wetter, cold-shower hot! Jumping my husband kind of scenes. Very raw, crude, with detailed descriptions, but creative with some fresh ideas.
- This is pure entertainment. It’s one of those books to read in between hard, tense stories. You get what you pay for. Fun, erotica.
- I was hooked from the beginning and I read in almost one sitting. It flows very easily.
- Almost to the end of the book the plot got some twists that were exciting.
- The plot is totally fictional. You cannot believe or relate to anything. A stripper that is very conservative; lol; DP with 2 15 inch. 🙂 Future queen arriving drunk to her wedding. LOL
- I wish that the transition between chapters were done a little better. I love duo/trio P.O.V, but maybe it didn’t have to be going back into the scenes all the time.
Touch that and it’s like pushing the red button on a control stick. by Holt
You MAY buy this book because you enjoy the author’s work; you SHOULD buy this book because you have read other books from the DOUBLE series; you MUST buy this book if you want a few hours of fun and heat!!!