I received this book for free from Cassandra Dee in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Double Princes by Cassandra Dee
Series: A Twin Step Royal Romance
on August 28, 2016
Genres: Erotic Romance
Source: Cassandra Dee
Buy on Amazon
The twins had filthy, dirty mouths but they were royalty … and I couldn’t resist.
When I burst into the room, I never expected to find Holt and Hayden standing there. Royal princes of Slovania, they were tall, gorgeous, and worst of all, arrogant as all get-out, making me boiling mad, my insides churning. But that didn’t stop them because they wanted me …
At all times …
In all possible ways …
Creamy and ready just for them.
Note: This is a standalone book with a guaranteed HEA.
A Twin Step Royal Romance
Erotic; sexy; hot read!!!
***Warning! This is an erotic romance! Totally fictional, with crude language and lots of sex. If you, like me, enjoy erotica, keep going!***
This was not my first book by the author, so I enjoy these reads, but is not for everybody. If the most important part of a book is the plot, this is not for you. You must like erotica and enjoy a hot ride now and then.
- I like the cover and the title. I would buy this book without reading the blurb. I can see two guys and the words twins, that would lead me to ménage, which I love. I knew this would be a sexy ride, that I also enjoy. I still believe it should have something to make them royal. That’s why the loss of one star.
- For me, this is a fast-paced, fun read, with lots of steamy scenes, that kept me guessing and wanting more until the end.
- I had fun with the characters. It’s totally fictional, but funny. The boys are dogs and they don’t deny it. They are hot, randy and dirty. Scorching hot!
- The steamy scenes on this book are amazing. Panty-wetter, cold-shower hot! Jumping my husband kind of scenes. Very raw, crude, with detailed descriptions, but creative with some fresh ideas.
- This is pure entertainment. It’s one of those books to read in between hard, tense stories. You get what you pay for. Fun, erotica.
- I was hooked from the beginning and I read in almost one sitting. It flows very easily.
- Almost to the end of the book the plot got some twists that were exciting.
- The plot is totally fictional. You cannot believe or relate to anything. A stripper that is very conservative; lol; DP with 2 15 inch. 🙂 Future queen arriving drunk to her wedding. LOL
- I wish that the transition between chapters were done a little better. I love duo/trio P.O.V, but maybe it didn’t have to be going back into the scenes all the time.
Touch that and it’s like pushing the red button on a control stick. by Holt
You MAY buy this book because you enjoy the author’s work; you SHOULD buy this book because you have read other books from the DOUBLE series; you MUST buy this book if you want a few hours of fun and heat!!!