I received this book for free from Mandy Rosko in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Dangerous Creatures by Mandy Rosko
on August 25, 2016
Genres: Paranormal Romance
Source: Mandy Rosko
Buy on Amazon
All three books and the bonus novella in one sweet package. Sensual stories to make you burn.
A sinfully sexy hero with a tortured past who is out for revenge.
A sizzling electro-mancer on the run with his sexy ex.
The dragon who captured her icy heart.
And a reunion with the lover she thought was dead, whom she might now have to kill.
- All three books and the bonus novella are amazing. Usually in a box set you got some good stories, some ok, some not so good. Not this one. All stories are very creative, with great characters, and some nice heat to it.
- This feels a lot like X-Men where paranormal beings try to avoid the “normal”population some trying to blend in others just hiding. It’s a great concept.
- In all four books you have a paranormal being having a relationship with a hunter of paranormal creatures. The romance is masterfully incorporated and we can feel the passion of the characters.
- This has a bit of everything. It has suspense, humor, angst, love, passion, hate, it plays nicely with all sort of emotions.
- Even though I don’t read many m/m only books, A Shock to Your System ended up being my favorite of the four. The romance is beautiful and the world-building is really explored here, giving us a lot to think about.
- I have enjoyed the totally different approach of book three. It felt different, because of the pace, the angle that we got of the hunters. Very creative!
- If we have to pick at everything, I would say Burns Like Fire, book one of the series, was my least favorite of them all. I couldn’t relate to them and I didn’t feel their connection as a couple, even though he couldn’t see her that he would get a hard-on. If I were to review each of them separately I would give this one a 3.5 stars while all others 4 stars.
- Book three has a cliffhanger, nothing that will drive you crazy, but it’s there.
- I like the additional novella, but I wish it was a bit longer. Yeah, I’m greedy! 🙂
You MAY buy this book because you enjoy paranormal reads; you SHOULD buy this book because you like some steam on your read; you MUST read this because you are ready for something fresh and addictive!!!