I received this book for free from InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Published by Sybil Bartel on August 22, 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Source: InkSlinger PR
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Barnes & Noble, Buy on IBooks, Buy on Kobo
Ex-Danish Military Special Forces, built like a legend, and uncompromising in every way—Neil Christensen didn’t walk into my life. The Viking-sized warrior crashed it like a hurricane.
The moment he showed up at my strip club, my life fell to shit. South Florida's most ruthless motorcycle gang, the cops, the Feds—they all want something I don’t have, something the Viking took from me.
I thought I could run, but the motorcycle gang caught me. Now the only thing standing between me and an unmarked grave is a warrior I don’t trust.
I’m not afraid to die, but I am terrified of weathering the storm. Because when a Viking decides to unleash his fury, no one is going to come out unscathed.
Warning: This book contains alpha heroes, offensive language, violence and sexual situations. Mature audiences only. 18+
NEIL is a full-length, standalone novel and is the second book in the Uncompromising Series.
TALON, the first book in the Uncompromising Series is also a full-length standalone novel and is available now.
Today we have the blog tour for Neil by Sybil Bartel. We are so excited to share this fantastic new contemporary romance! Grab your copy today!
The Uncompromising #2
Get your copy today:
Action-packed; hot; dangerous!!!
- I like the cover and the title. It fits the book. Neil is so dominant, that you don’t need anything else as a title. It’s sexy, but I’m still missing something and the chains throw me off some, that’s why I took out a few stars.
- I have really enjoy the plot. It was a fast-paced, kept me guessing, wanting to know more, type of book.
- The writing style is good, with no typo mistakes, cohesive and very relevant to the story.
- The heat is on!!! 🙂 Really, if you want your love sweet and tender this is not it. This is raw, scorching hot and very sensual!!! I love it!
- The book was addictive, it was an easy read for me, in almost one sitting I’ve finished.
- I have mixed feelings about the characters all the time, but I still felt compelled to finish and in fact, I had a hard time putting the book down.
- The characters, very confusing. Really, it’s hard to put down my thoughts here without spoilers.
- Ariel should be a great kick-ass heroine, but she irritated me a lot and sometimes felt too easy, too needy, too prideful.
- Neil… I don’t even know how to explain this. He was an Alpha with capital letters, but sometimes he seemed like a bully. A very dominant person must have the quality of communication or it feels off, and almost into the jerk category.
- Didn’t I mention mixed feelings? I have like a lot of Neil but I couldn’t put up with his lack of communication skills.
I have enjoyed and I have felt weird out by this book. I gave a high rating, because at the end of the day, this is a very well written book that have played with my emotions enough to have me here, without words to explain what I’m feeling.
How can you be unable to put a book down and hate the characters most of the time? Worst, how can you hate the characters most of the time and love them sometimes?
Exaclty, I will continue reading this series, because I have really enjoy the concept of the series. I only hope for a better relationship with the characters in the future.
I believe if part of the book was with Neil’s point-of-view, I would have understood him and connected better with him. The problem was he was a big mystery, and he ended still being a big mystery. He was hot for Ariel, I could see that, even with the lack of communication, but I wanted to know what was on his mind to believe there was something extra from his part.View Spoiler »I love sex in my reading, I understand you being horny, but Ariel was too easy, too horny all the time. « Hide Spoiler View Spoiler »I have a thing with cheating, really I won’t stop reading a book because there is cheating, I’m a psychologist, I know there are many things that lead you to this, but I have to call it what it is. Neil has a marriage of convenience, he has nothing with his wife, sorry… from my P.O.V, this is cheating. « Hide Spoiler View Spoiler »Really, he was in a marriage of convenience for helping out a woman, how I could be certain he was in love with Ariel or this wasn’t another meaningless marriage for him? If he doesn’t say the words and I don’t know what’s on his mind, It’s hard to feel his love. « Hide Spoiler View Spoiler »Ariel works in an office that offers cars and phones sometimes even apartment for the workers, but she doesn’t want charity. Please, you don’t have milk for your son, and your company offers this to everybody. « Hide Spoiler
You MAY read this book because you enjoy a hot read; you SHOULD read this book because you have read book one of the series; you MUST read this book because you loved action-packed reads!!!
Ebook Indulgence Review
Sanaa’s Book Blog Review
The Silver Dagger Scriptorium Excerpt
JOJO THE BOOKAHOLIC Excerpt
Adventures in Writing Excerpt
2 Girls & Their Kindles Review
She Hearts Books Review
Owl Always Be Reading Review
Reading Tigress Excerpt
She Hearts Books Review
Collector of book boyfriends Playlist
My Favorite Things Review
Southern Vixens Book Obsessions Excerpt
oh the book feels Excerpt
Hot Kindle Reads Review
Vera is Reading Excerpt
Pervy Ladies Book Blog Review
Jennifers Taking A Break Excerpt
Once Upon a Book Blog Excerpt
Grownup Fangirl Excerpt
Sofia Loves Books Review
Have Words Will Scribble Review
orchard book club Excerpt
Romanticamente Fantasy Sito Excerpt
Brittany’s Book Blog Dreamcast
Novel Addiction Review
Books, Coffee & Passion Excerpt
A Brit and a Yank Excerpt
EskieMama Reads Excerpt
Nice Ladies, Naughty Books Excerpt
Alpha Book Club Review
More Books Than Livros Review
Evermore Books Excerpt
G & T’s Indie Café Excerpt