Series: Bad Boyfriend #1
Published by EK Publishing LLC on April 3, 2018
Format: Digital, print
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Source: InkSlinger PR
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Barnes & Noble, Buy on IBooks, Buy on Kobo
Six years ago Fin Bowie made a decision that cost him the love of his life. Now his ex is coming back to town for her brother's wedding, and he can finally make things right. Except, right before the event, a text he sent goes viral. Overnight, he becomes an international meme. And it's hard to win your woman back when the whole world's calling you The World's Worst Boyfriend.
The last thing on Calliope Bell's mind is getting back with Fin. Not when her life's just gone sideways, forcing her to spend the summer in Calamity, Wyoming. She can't be away from the New York art world this long, so she comes up with the idea to turn the hottest pop culture event of the moment into a museum exhibition.
The two have every intention of avoiding each other--until the county judge sentences Fin to community service...helping her exploit the meme he's trying to make go away.
From award-winning author Erika Kelly comes her brand new, smoking hot series about four elite athlete brothers raised in the Tetons by their eccentric, billionaire dad and uncle, The Bad Boyfriend Series! Don’t miss your chance to meet the sexy and extreme Fin Bowie in THE WORLD’S WORST BOYFRIEND! Order your copy today!
Contemporary Romance; second chance romance; friend to lovers romance.
Book #1 of a new series, that will portray four hot brothers.
It feels like this is going to be a wild series!!!
- Addictiveness: Yes. This is one of those wild reads that you can’t let go. You just keep reading into the night so you can finish the story. Really addictive!
- Character: hero 5/5, heroine 5/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 5/5, real 5/5 I love all characters. They are so easy to love, connect and understand. Fin is wild and passionate. He has done a few mistakes, like everybody that is human, but he knows what he wants and goes after it. Callie is a strong female. She has reinvented herself. She is such a great heroine. So many interesting secondary characters. I know this series is going to be amazing.
- Freshness: I like it. This is story feels new and is very pertinent to the world now.
- Plot: believable 4/5, conflict 5/5, dialogue 5/5, ending 5/5, enjoyment 4/5, opening 4/5, pace 4/5, setting 5/5, subplots 5/5, twists 4/5 Good opening and great ending. Wonderful conflict and dialogues well written. Steady pace with enough subplots to enhance the story. This story is believable and easy to enjoy. There is a bit of angst here, it makes it all more intense. Also the author shines a light into the internet and the consequences of sometimes a careless act. Small misunderstandings can become a huge mountain to overcome later.
- Romance: believable 4/5, chemistry 4/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 4/5 The romance is beautiful. It hurts, it mends and it opens possibilities. I love how the author has developed from old hurts to second chances.
- Writing Style: Fabulous characters, great plot and beautiful romance.
- Cover: art 3/5, title 5/5, subtitle 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 3.5/5 I’m obsessed with book covers. I buy many books because of its cover without reading the blurb. This one has an ok art, but after reading the book I totally dislike. Really, whoever and whatever is trying to portray there, is not Callie and Fin. I like the title and the colors/font used here.
My first book from the author, but definitely not my last. Ms. Kelly writes romance with angst and heat.
28/35 STARS – 4 STARS (4 stars between 28 and 31 stars)
Addictiveness: 4 Character: 5 Cover: 3 Freshness: 4 Plot: 4 Romance: 4 Writing Style: 4
- Action 2/5
- Angst 3/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 0/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 0/5
- Would I recommend? I would recommend this book for everyone that enjoys romance with a dash of angst.
- Would I re-read this book?Yes
- Would I re-read this series? Sure.
- Would I read more from the author? I will definitely follow this series.
You MAY read this because you like the author; you SHOULD read this because you enjoy romance; you MUST read this because is beautiful and poignant!!!
She’d thought her inability to let him go meant she was weak, but it had never been as simple as missing him—missing the habit of him. No, he was embedded in her. And she knew that because being in his arms felt exactly like coming home after living out of a suitcase and sleeping on strange, uncomfortable mattresses for far too long.
A strong hand cupped her chin, aligning their mouths. That first hit of contact—the heat and indescribable softness of his tongue—made her blood sizzle. His hands swept down her back, cupping her ass, and pressing her hard against him.
He kissed her deeply, lavishly, like he thought she might leave and he had to get in as much of her as he could. And that drove her wild. His possessive grip told her he wanted her with every fiber of his being. The same way she wanted him.
Her heart pounded so furiously it hurt, and she needed to feel him everywhere. She ran her fingers through his scruff, cupped the back of his neck, and rocked her hips against him. Desperation clawed at her, the need to get closer, deeper, be swallowed up so they could finally join with their whole bodies and souls.
His hand pushed under the elastic waistband of her leggings and gripped her bare ass.
“You better want this, wild thing.” The growl in his voice set her on fire. “Tell me right the fuck now.”
Her blood raced so fast she could hardly find the breath to speak, but he wouldn’t touch her until she answered, so she pushed out a, Yes.
Erika Kelly’s THE WORLD’S WORST BOYFRIEND – Review & Excerpt Tour Schedule:
A Novel Glimpse – Review
Books 2 Blog – Review & Excerpt
Obsessed with Romance – Review & Excerpt
Ree Cee’s Books -Review & Excerpt
Books and Things Blog – Review & Excerpt
Flo Grugel – Review & Excerpt
Logan’s sports book section – Review & Excerpt
Sincerely Karen Jo – Excerpt
Beware Of The Reader – Excerpt
Melena’s Reviews – Review & Excerpt
Rachel Loren’s Love of Reading – Review & Excerpt
What Is That Book About – Excerpt
Adventures in Writing – Excerpt
IrishdaisylovesRomance – Review & Excerpt
OMGReads – Review & Excerpt
Bookishly Yours – Review & Excerpt
I Love Romance – Review & Excerpt
Quesarasera Book Blog – Review & Excerpt
Sofia Loves Books – Review & Excerpt
Beneath The Covers Blog – Excerpt
KDRBCK – Review & Excerpt
Summer’s Eve reads – Review & Excerpt
A small girl, her man and her books – Review & Excerpt
What I’m Reading – Review & Excerpt
Book Magic – Under a spell with every page – Review & Excerpt
My Book Filled Life – Review & Excerpt
Sweet Red Reads – Review & Excerpt
We Do What We Want Book Reviews & More – Review & Excerpt
Books According to Abby – Review & Excerpt
Princess Reads – Review & Excerpt
Short and Sassy Book Blurbs – Review
Books, Coffee & Passion – Excerpt
Gavinsmommaloves2read – Review
Rockchick Addiction Reviews and Blog – Review & Excerpt
The Butterfly Reads – Review & Excerpt
My Girlfriends Couch – Review & Excerpt
Oh My Growing TBR – Review & Excerpt
The Lovely Books – Review & Excerpt
Book Bitches Blog – Review
Dreamland Book Blog – Review
From the TBR PIle – Review & Excerpt
Reese’s Reviews – Excerpt
Crystal’s Book World – Review & Excerpt
More Books Than Livros – Review & Excerpt
StarAngels Reviews – Review & Excerpt
Audio Killed the Bookmark – Review & Excerpt
Books After Fifty – Review & Excerpt
Book Lovers Reviews and Recommendations – Review & Excerpt
Crazy Chaotic Book Babes – Review
CJR The Brit – Excerpt
Tangents and Tissues – Excerpt
Wicked Babes Blog Reviews – Review & Excerpt
A British Bookworm’s Blog – Review
Krista’s Dust Jacket – Review & Excerpt
The Reading Cafe – Review & Excerpt
Book Lovers Hangout – Review & Excerpt
Evermore Books – Excerpt
Livres Recommende – Review & Excerpt
For The Love of Romance Books Blog – Excerpt
Jax’s Book Magic – Review & Excerpt
Reds Romance Reviews – Review & Excerpt
Shelf life – Review
Miranda’s Library – Review & Excerpt
Reads & Reviews – Review & Excerpt
True Story Book Blog – Review & Excerpt