I received this book for free from Booksprout in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
on November 10, 2017
Format: kindle e-book
Genres: Erotic Romance, Fairy Tales Revisited
Buy on Amazon
My father was in trouble. Deep trouble.
The only way to help him?
Agree to work for Mr. Rousseau. Be his.
The beastly, wolf-like billionaire.
And cover the debt however he sees fit.
I’m Bella. An app developer.
The daughter of the great Web developer Maurice Verdandi.
After a suspicions disappearance I find him.
He’s broken. Defeated.
One of his guys screwed up the network of a billionaire.
Crashed the system. Billions in damages.
Bankruptcy was the only option.
But I went to him. The Billionaire. Mr Rousseau. To save my father.
He was the embodiment of raw manliness. Tall, with the body of a beast.
No… he was a wolf. But with bright blue eyes.
And his smell… overwhelming and mesmerising.
He agrees to wipe the slate clean. Free my father of debt and responsibility.
But in exchange for something.
What do I do?
He’s willing to let my father’s company die. End him forever.
This man’s a monster.
So why can’t I stop thinking about him?
His hair, those eyes, his smell.
That beastly body…ravishing me like an animal.
**A Beauty and the Beast Romance. No cliffhangers. Very mature themes. And a HEA.**
… sexiest male voice I had ever heard. It was like the voices of Vin Diesel and James Earl Jones had blended somehow just for the sole purpose of making my knees week. by Bella
Bella’s father was in trouble and she decides to settle the debt herself. She makes a deal with a billionaire by accepting to work for him in exchange for her father’s freedom.
Adam is tired of being considered the bad guy. He makes a deal with Bella intending to clean his reputation within the business world.
Could a beauty tame a beast? Would a beast be able to reform?
- Cover: This is one of the most perfect covers I have seen lately. What is not to like?
- Plot: I like the idea of the plot. This is a very famous fairy tale in a shining new light. I really like the creativity. This was a fast read for me.
- Characters: I like the beast, but didn’t like the beauty that much. I also had trouble with Aiden, a very stupid Gaston. All other secondary characters were good.
- Heat: The author knows how to write smut. Very good descriptions.
- Freshness: Ms. Blake’s creativity was great. She recreated this old fairytale into this new modern plot that was really good.
- Addictiveness: It was an easy, fast read!
- Plot: I know this is fiction and I’m ok with instantlove. But this was too instant and it didn’t feel very believable for me.
- Characters: Bella is this really smart woman with a few too many stupid decisions. Aiden, I don’t even know what to say. He was definitely too stupid to be believable.
A little choking, some slaps here and there, some hair yanking and really fast pounding. I get off on being a little dominant in the bedroom. by Adam
I have liked the story, but I have missed the reality in it. When a story doesn’t feel it could be real for me, I have a hard time connecting with the characters.
You MAY read this because you like the author; you should read this because you enjoy your romance with a bit of spice; you MUST read this if you enjoy fairytale!!!