I received this book for free from Booksprout in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: Completely His #4
Published by Stormy Night Publications on November 10, 2017
Format: kindle e-book
Genres: Erotic Romance, Contemporary
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Barnes & Noble, Buy on Kobo
I’ve always been the shy one among my friends. The responsible one. The good girl.
But that was before I met Jackson Rider, the tattooed, motorcycle-riding ex-con who saved my life and demanded a date with me as payment.
Jackson wants to make a good girl go bad, even if it’s for just one night. But one night isn’t enough. Not for him. Not for me.
I know he’s dangerous. I know he’s corrupting me. I’m just not sure I want him to stop…
Publisher’s Note: His to Corrupt is a stand-alone novel which is the fourth book in the Completely His series.
My favorite is taking a sweet, good girl who’s never let herself go and introducing her to the beauty of her wild sexuality. The rawness of it. The sensations, the smells, the hard pounding that makes her scream. I want to make a good girl go bad, even if it’s just for one night. by Jackson
Clara is a good girl. A high school teacher in a catholic school, she is a role model to teenagers. When she meets Jackson in a dangerous bar, she is not looking for trouble. But trouble finds her.
Jackson is a bad boy. After some time in prison he decides to open a place for ex-cons. When he sees a sweet good girl at his bar, he knows he must have her. He would love to corrupt a good girl.
He is looking for a good time, she is looking for love. Could opposites make it work?
- Cover: Great cover. We can truly imagine Jackson looking at it. I also love the title. Really fitting for the story.
- Plot: Wow! Another wonderful surprise. It’s not a very long book, but it was a punch. Everything cohesive, fast-paced, kept me guessing and I’ve ended wanting more. In fact, I wasn’t ready for it to end at all. I knew it was going to have lots of smut, but I wasn’t expecting the depth of the plot. A really hard topic to explore and the author did it wisely.
- Characters: OMG! Jackson is perfect!!!! Really, I cannot imagine who wouldn’t want Jackson. Clara is pretty good too. She has been hiding and she finds in Jackson courage to step out of her shell. Multi-dimensional characters that are easy to love, connect and understand.
- Heat: H.O.T! Their chemistry is crazy, Jackson’s intensity is absurd and Clara’s surrender was beautiful. Panty-wetter, cold-shower hot with lots of wanting to jump my husband kind of scenes.
- Freshness: Ms. Sinclair brings a heavy topic with a lightness that made it unique.
- Addictiveness: I think I have mentioned that I couldn’t put down and I didn’t want it to end.
He’s not offering me romance. He’s not offering me a relationship. He’s not making me promises. He’s giving me the choice. It’s not something I expect, this choice. It’s not something I even want. If I say yes, I can’t tell myself I was the ravished princess. by Clara
- This was so good that it’s even crazy to say that it could be better, but if I had to say something… I wish it was a bit longer.
…but I’m not strong enough to deny the man I love. I’m deliciously corrupted. I’m all his. by Clara
Wow! I’m speechless. All I can say is that I’ve tried to read this series for a while and I have no idea why I’ve only started now on book #4. It is a stand-alone! I understood it completely! But now I know I must rectify my mistake and read the entire series.
Ms. Sinclair was an amazing gift. There is nothing that I love more than find new-to-me authors that I regret I haven’t read it before.
You MAY read this because you followed the series; you SHOULD read this because you like smut with quality; you MUST read this to meet the PERFECT book-boyfriend!!!