I received this book for free from instafreebie, Passion House Publishing in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Her Captor by Lindsey Hart
Published by Passion House Publishing on November 24, 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Format: kindle e-book
Source: instafreebie, Passion House Publishing
Buy on Amazon
Cameron Spade is used to making it on his own.
He built his entire empire from nothing and earned the reputation of being a black hearted devil for ruthlessly dealing with anyone who got in his way. His only soft spot is his younger sister, Veronica, who is all he has left in this world. Cameron would do anything to protect her … even if it implies striking back by kidnapping the sister of the man blackmailing Veronica.
The deal was fair. Sarah Redden in return for those racy pictures of his sister.
What was supposed to be even easier was keeping his little prisoner captive on his private deserted island. What he never expected was to have a wildcat bent on escaping at each and every turn.
And what was even worst was that he could not resist her.
The more she battled him, the more attracted he was with his fiery little prisoner. But she was so off-limits … he did not sympathize with the enemy, EVER.
Warning: It's the HEA that readers love.
- Cover: This is gorgeous. He is scorching hot! That is a bit of mystery and the colors are amazing. The title is so catching, that I couldn’t resist reading this.
- Plot: Good, interesting plot! Creative and fast-paced, this story kept me guessing until the end.
- Heat: The couple have good chemistry and there are some great scenes.
- Freshness: This is my favorite part of this book. The concept is different and fresh. It has a originality to it that grabbed me as a reader.
- Addictiveness: It was a really fast read that only needed a couple hours.
- Plot: This is a short book and so much happens that I think it could have been more simplified or maybe a bit longer so it wouldn’t feel rushed.
- Characters: Mixed feelings here. I have liked and hated them at times. I’ve liked Cameron better than Sarah. I don’t want to post spoilers, but I don’t agree with her logic and her choices.
You MAY read this book because you like spicy romances; you SHOULD read this because you enjoy adventure in your books; you MUST read this for a bit of fun!!!