I received this book for free from L. Woods PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Genres: Paranormal Romance, Shifter
Source: L. Woods PR
Buy on Amazon
She's the one girl I can't have. A human.
I'm a player, but there's one girl I can't have.
The redhead who lights up the club every Saturday night. I want to pull her into the storeroom and claim her, but it wouldn't be right.
She's too pure. Too fresh. Too passionate.
When she learns my secret, my alpha orders me to wipe her memories.
But I won't do it.
Still, I'm not mate material--I can't mark her and bring her into the pack.
What in the hell am I going to do with her?
Alpha’s Desire by Renee Rose & Lee Savino is AVAILABLE NOW!
Amazon → http://amzn.to/2GevZJO
FREE with #KindleUnlimited
ADD TO YOUR GR SHELF → http://bit.ly/2Iclo0j
READ THE FIRST CHAPTERS NOW → http://desire.gr8.com/
He lays me bare. Not just my body, but my very being-who am I at the core-and then he honors me. Pleasures me. Gives so much while takes it all. by Angelina
Paranormal, erotic romance. Dual-POV with a couple of chapters of a third voice.
Book #6 of a series, but can be read as a stand-alone. I haven’t read the series and I understood everything of the story.
- Addictiveness: It was a fast, easy read that kept me going until the end. I did in one sitting.
- Character: hero 4/5, heroine 4/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 5/5, real 5/5 They were all easy to love, connect and understand. Jared was a hot alpha male, that liked to take charge, but at the same time had a few insecurities that made him more real. Angel was cute, fun and hardworking, but had trouble standing up for herself. They both complemented each other very well. Several great secondary characters that I want to read their stories.
- Cover: art 5/5, title 5/5, subtitle 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 5/5 I’m a “cover slut”. I literally buy several books only because of its cover. This one, would be one of those. Really, this cover says it all. It has the hot biker, the wolf, a great title with perfect colors/font. Hot!
- Freshness: Even though the story doesn’t have anything we could say WOW, how different from others shifter stories, the overall book has a fresh vibe. I love how creative the mating bite was, different. 🙂
- Plot: believable 5/5, conflict 5/5, dialogue 5/5, ending 5/5, enjoyment 5/5, opening 5/5, pace 5/5, setting 5/5, subplots 5/5, twists 5/5 Great opening and wonderful ending. Perfect conflict and dialogues written really well. No typo mistakes. Fast-paced with enough subplots to enhance the story. A few unexpected twists that made the story believable and enjoyable. No loopholes within this plot. Everything was very well explained and had a reason to be. Really amazing!!!
- Romance: believable 5/5, chemistry 5/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 5/5 This is the star of the book!!! Really so so so HOT! At the same time very well-developed. The couple’s chemistry was crazy, the scenes were panty-wetter and how their romance grew was very well-balanced. There is a lot of smut, but all the scenes were there for a reason.
- Writing Style: Amazing! Crazy hot smut, with wonderful plot and lovable characters. Both authors are masters at creating hot scenes that are believable and romantic at the same time.
- I have no idea.
I love both authors. They usually write great shifter romance. Together they worked like dynamite and matches. Boom!!! Hot, romantic story!!!
33/35 STARS =.5 stars ( between 31.5 to 33/35)
Addictiveness: 5 Character: 4 Cover: 5 Freshness: 4 Plot: 5 Romance: 5 Writing Style: 5
- Action 3/5
- Angst 1/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 3/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 0/5
- Would I recommend? I would recommend this book for everyone that enjoys steamy paranormal romance.
- Would I re-read this book? Yes.
- Would I re-read this series? Sure.
- Would I read more from the author? Yes, I love both authors on their own and together they became even better.
You MAY read this because you like the authors; you SHOULD read this because you follow the series; you MUST read this because you are looking for a “HOT RIDE”!!!