I received this book for free from Verlene Landon in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Irrevocably Mine by Verlene Landon
Series: Imagine Ink #3
Published by Rusty Halo Books on September 12, 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Source: Verlene Landon
Buy on Amazon
Whoever said love isn’t easy wasn’t kidding. Love grabs hold, shapes you, and takes over until you are no longer in control.
At five foot two, Stacy stands tall in her designer heels—accessorized with a no-nonsense attitude, off-color sense of humor, and a sharp tongue.
Big Dax is larger than life—a sasquatch of a man with the soul of an artist, the heart of a Viking, and eyes for just one woman.
Stacy’s life is just fine as is—great sex, stiff drinks, and wins in the courtroom. She has her brother, somewhat-friends, and the best shoes money can buy. What more could a girl possibly want? She has everything she’s ever dreamed of, and doesn’t need a man to “complete her” like some cheesy rom-com. At least, that’s what she tells herself when her head hits her pillow at night.
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. And it was sooo not worth the price of admission.
Dax has thought of nothing the past year except getting Stacy into his home, heart, and bed. Nothing, that is, except finding his daughter and bringing her home. He’s a man with two missions and both seem impossible. Everything is conspiring against him, and he’s had enough. His daughter will come home, and Stacy will be his, come hell or high water. Either that, or he will become a tatted-up, over-pierced, and heavily bearded monk.
It just goes to prove the old saying, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
Anything worth loving is worth fighting for.
Imagine Ink #3
*CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE*
ADD TO GOODREADS TBR: http://bit.ly/2aixA2O
- Great cover! I can see the book in it after reading. It is Dax! 🙂
- Fast-paced read, that kept me guessing, and ended wanting more.
- Everything was relevant to the story, perfect cohesively, with no weak points.
- I’ve loved the characters. They are easy to like, connect and understand. Dax is the perfect hero!
- This was action-packed and very hot!
- I wasn’t expected the twist, and was pleasant surprise!
- This can be read as a stand-alone, because I haven’t read the other books of the series, but the characters are a big part of the story and I’m certain that I will enjoy this more after I read book one and two.
- Stacy was a love/hate relationship sometimes. I guess Dax was so lovable that I always took his side. 🙂
He was waffling on whether it was a more appropriate comparison that she was his guy buddy or he was like her girlfriend. by Dax
You MAY read this book because you have read the first two books of the series; you SHOULD read this book because you like some hotness in your read; you MUST read this book if you are looking for the perfect book-boyfriend!!!
START THE IMAGINE INK SERIES TODAY! FREE FOR KINDLE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIBERS
INDELIBLE YOU (Imagine Ink #1) : smarturl.it/IndelibleYouAmazon
BRAND ME (Imagine Ink #2) : smarturl.it/BrandMeAmazon