I received this book for free from L. Woods PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: Bad Boy Alphas #7
on May 5, 2018
Genres: Paranormal Romance, Shifter
Source: L. Woods PR
I’ve survived suicide missions in war zones. Shifter prison labs. The worst torture imaginable. Nothing knocked me off my feet... until the beautiful lioness they threw in my cage. We shared one night before our captors ripped us apart.
Now I’m free, and my lion is going insane. He’ll destroy me from the inside out if I don’t find my mate.
I don’t know who she is. I don’t know where she lives. All I have is a video of her. But I’ll die if I don’t find her, and make her mine.
I’m coming for you, Denali.
They took me from my home, they killed my pride, they locked me up and forced me to breed. They took everything from me and still I survived.
But one night with a lion shifter destroyed me. Nash took the one thing my captors couldn’t touch—my heart.
Somehow I escaped, and live in fear that they will come for me. It’s killing my lioness, but I’ve got to hide--even from Nash. I’ve got to protect the one thing I have left to lose: our cub.
I’m coming for you, Denali…
Alpha’s War by Renee Rose & Lee Savino is AVAILABLE NOW!
also from the co-branded series Bad Alpha Dads
✓ Amazon → https://amzn.to/2jrmp9G
FREE with #KindleUnlimited
ADD TO GR SHELF → http://bit.ly/2HwhySm
Book #7 of Bad Boy Alphas.
- Addictiveness: Highly addictive. It was a steamy read that can easily be read in one sitting.
- Character: hero 5/5, heroine 5/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 5/5, real 5/5 I love all couples of this series. Nash was mouth-watering, scorching-hot type of guy. He was so intense, bossy and hot. He was tortured and had suffered a lot. He believed his lion was crazy and could harm innocents, he was holding by a thread, until he got a mate and started to live to protect her. Denali was a great heroine. Really kick-ass material. She escaped the lab saving herself and her cub. Then she managed to stay under their radar for three years, while making a life for herself and her son. She is sexy lioness. I love all secondary characters from old books and I have added Nash’s pack and Agent Dune to my list. In fact, Nash’s pack is wonderful! 🙂
- Cover: art 5/5, title 5/5, subtitle 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 5/5 I’m obsessed with book covers. I love to find snippets of the stories within the art. This one is perfect! The guy with the chain is hot and definitely a good bet for Nash, the frame effect could also be a lookout for a cage, the title very pertinent to the plot and the colors/font add charm to everything else. I would easily buy this book without reading the blurb.
- Freshness: This is unique. The entire concept created by the authors for the plot of the series feels fresh.
- Plot: believable 5/5, conflict 5/5, dialogue 5/5, ending 5/5, enjoyment 5/5, opening 5/5, pace 5/5, setting 5/5, subplots 5/5, twists 5/5 Great opening and wonderful ending. Amazing conflict and dialogues written by wordsmiths . Fast-paced with enough heat made it really enjoyable. I love the duality of Agent Dune’s character. I can’t wait for him to get his own book. I love the scenes that have all characters together. These characters are the strength of this series and their journey is what make the readers go back to read one more book.
- Romance: believable 5/5, chemistry 5/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 5/5 Yes! This was a sexy ride. 🙂 I’m serious, NASH may be the hottest of all the “beasts”of this series. Nash and Denali together were explosive. Their scenes were cold-shower, squirm-in-the-seat, type of smut. The way they felt each other through the mating bond was beautiful. The care Denali had to be certain they were a true mating pair, made all sense. Nolan is cutest reward of their love story.
- Writing Style: Fantastic characters, superb plot and sexy romance. What else could I want?
I have to say Ms. Rose and Ms. Savino together are dynamite and matches. Their books are explosive, their shifters are unique and the sexy scenes are a bonfire. If you like sexy paranormal, this is a MUST!!!!
34.5/35 STARS – 5 STARS (between 33.5 stars and 35 stars)
Addictiveness: 5 Character: 5 Cover: 5 Freshness: 4.5 Plot: 5 Romance: 5 Writing Style: 5
- Action 5/5
- Angst 2.5/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 3/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 3/5
- Would I recommend? Yes. A must read for everyone that likes sexy paranormal romance.
- Would I re-read this book? YES!
- Would I re-read this series? Sure.
- Would I read more from the author? They are on top of my list!!!
You MAY read this because you like the author; you SHOULD read this because you followed the series; you MUST read this because you are a fan of shifter romance!!!