I received this book for free from InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Wolf Prey by Nina West
Series: Wolf Cove Series #3
on September 15, 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Source: InkSlinger PR
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Apple Books
Forced to leave Alaska to run the family farm while her father recovers from a tragic accident, Abbi heads home knowing she has the one thing she wants most again –Henry’s affections. She’s determined to not let anyone get in the way of that again.
But love for Abbi has never been easy.
With an overbearing mother who believes she has the right to approve who her daughter loves, a childhood ex-boyfriend who will do anything to win her back, and a wealthy, handsome boyfriend who always gets what he wants, Abbi soon realizes she may have to make some impossible choices.
Wolf Prey is Book 3 in the Wolf Cove series and should be read after finishing Wolf Bait (Book 1) and Wolf Bite (Book 2).
** The Wolf Cove Series will only be available for sale at Amazon. You can download a free Kindle reading app for any smartphone or tablet here: http://amzn.to/1MIyrHi
Nina West’s WOLF PREY, the highly anticipated next book in her Wolf Cove Series is now available! Check out all of the stops and excerpts on the review & excerpt tour for WOLF PREY and be sure to grab your copy today!
WOLF PREY can be read from free in Kindle Unlimited!
*** Warning : This is not a stand-alone. You need to read book one and two of the series to understand the plot and connect with the characters.***
- Cover – It’s sexy! Very creative with the contrast colors. I like the all white with the bold blue and the reddish hair. I would buy this book just looking at its cover.
- Plot – I like how the story moved from Alaska to other places. In fact, compared to the first two books of the series, this one had lots of changes. Both Henri and Abbi are in different places. Each have problems of their own to take care and their relationship goes through some hurdles. I also enjoy that Ms. West is not afraid. She brings lots of “food-for-thought”in her books and we see huge character growth throughout the story.
- Characters – I truly believe they are the star of this series. The story arc is always focus on the main characters, their relationship, their family, their place in the world and their internal growth. All secondary characters are relevant to the story and make you feel. No, they are not all loved, like Abbi’s mom drove me insane, but all characters touch a place inside and bring out the best or the worst on us readers. Oh, I’ve really enjoyed this softer Henri that we see on this book.
- Heat and Romance – This is a very sexy read. The author makes it very tasteful, but it’s hot! Abbi is still discovering herself and her sexual journey is pretty intense. I can feel her passion! Henri is still learning how to love, he is learning how to give parts of himself. I could feel his love!
- Addictiveness – This is a very addictive series. I’ve read all three books, one after the other, with not many interruptions in between.
- I guess I had no idea that would be a fourth book, I felt like this would be the completion of the series. There is still lots to be solved.
- I already know there will be more problems, people, angst trying to break up this couple. I’m hoping for maybe an unexpected twist of sorts. I’ve have been wanting something fresh.
You MAY read this book because you enjoy a sexy read; you SHOULD read this book because you like difficult romances; you MUST read this because you have followed the series and you can’t let go of it!!!
I reach for the iPad, pulling it up to my face, just the tops of my breasts visible to him now. “It’s your turn now.”
“You’re right, it is,” he says so calmly. “And you like to watch, don’t you?”
“Yes.” I love to watch. I love seeing Henry undress. I love seeing him naked. I love seeing his erection, long and thick and sliding through his fist.
He reaches back over his head to pull his t-shirt off. That perfect, cut body is beneath, his shoulders strong and rounded, his collarbone jutting out. If he were here in front of me, I’d be running my hands along the curves of his biceps right now.
I bite my bottom lip, waiting impatiently as he unfastens his belt with leisurely fingers.
My nipples begin to pebble again as he draws his zipper down, allowing me the first glimpse of his erection beneath, stretching against his gray boxer briefs, desperate to get out. I can even see the wet spots where his precum dampened the cotton.
I won’t be able to resist touching myself again before long.
He slides his hand down past the elastic band and I sit up to watch as it curls around his length, the lightest sigh escaping my lips. And then he smirks. It’s a wicked smirk. “Good night, Abbi.”
The connection cuts off.
I just stare at the screen. Did he just…?
I fall back into my pillow with a groan. That son of a bitch. Grabbing my phone, I text him.
Please call me back.
It takes hours for me to fall asleep that night, with no message from Henry.
And don’t miss the first books in the Wolf Cove Series, WOLF BAIT and WOLF BITE!
The Wolf Cove Series can be read from free in Kindle Unlimited!
Books Need TLC – Review
Books,Dreams,Life – Excerpt
Rock Out With Sweet Reads – Excerpt
Bookaholics Reading Haven – Review & Excerpt
Eye in Bookland – Review
Brittany’s Book Blog – Excerpt
SBB Reviews – Review & Excerpt
Wicked Babes Blog Reviews – Review & Excerpt
Sheila’s Book Corner – Review & Excerpt
Reads All the Book – Review & Excerpt
Battery Operated Book Blog – Review & Excerpt
The Heathers’ Blog – Review
PBC – Excerpt
1-chick and her kindle – Review & Excerpt
Ceres Books World – Review
A Brit and a Yank – Excerpt
Bookaliciousbabes – Review
bookshelf dreaming – Review & Excerpt
EskieMama Reads – Excerpt
In Between The Pages – Review & Excerpt
Deluged with Books Cafe – Review & Excerpt
Reading After Dark – Review
NightWolf Book Blog – Review
Love Affair With Fiction – Review & Excerpt
phishbowl’s bookshelf – Review
She’s a Lip Biter – Review & Excerpt
Majorly Delicious – Review
Book Lovers Hangout – Review & Excerpt
More Books Than LIvros – Review
G & T’s Indie Café – Excerpt
My Book Filled Life – Review
Pink Lace & Silver Buckles Book Blog – Review