I received this book for free from Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: xoxo Nashville #1
on September 14, 2016
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Source: Xpresso Book Tours
Buy on Amazon
Jonte Williamson has a dream: become Nashville’s next big star. Finding herself unexpectedly homeless hot off the plane wasn’t part of her grand plan.
Cash Bellini is a simple man: he loves his twin sister, Dolly, hates country music, and stays far away from anything more complicated than that.
When Jonte stumbles into Cash’s bar, helping out the homeless country music wannabe is the last thing on his agenda. Pity someone forgot to send the memo to his too-big heart and meddling twin. Throw in a pair of baby blue cowboy boots, a pool table and a splash of tequila, and these two are set to ignite in a hot sexy mess! Will either of their hearts survive the tug-o-war between what they want and what they need?
Something I Need
xoxo Nashville #1
Fun, addictive story!!!
- It was a very fun book. Really I’ve laughed a lot! It’s a bit like a romantic comedy, and I love that.
- I’ve loved the characters, specially Cash. He was deep, complex a really multi-dimensional characters. He had some demons and went through some hurdles until the end.
- Before I started this book, I thought I knew everything about it. This really predictable book that I would read for entertainment. It was very entertaining, but not predictable at all. Full of twists and the unexpected. Really refreshing.
- This is the perfect beginning of a promising new series with a fantastic group of secondary characters that I know it could be a very long series. So many stories to tell, so many people to explore.
- Great new author!!! I’ve really enjoyed her writing style.
- This cover is pretty, but that hat threw me off. Really, the girl is a country singer, the guy a rock fan and the hat is of a salsa dancer or beach bum. That’s what I thought when I first saw the cover. Yes, maybe because I’m from Rio, I only thought beach when I first saw this.
- The flow sometimes, specially surrounding Cash’s hurdles, was a bit into the ups and downs.
You MAY read this because you enjoy an entertaining read; you SHOULD read this because you want to give Nashville a chance; you MUST read this because you will find the unexpected; unique!!!