Published by Bloomsbury Spark on September 27, 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance, New Adult
Source: InkSlinger PR
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Barnes & Noble, Buy on Kobo, Buy on Google Play
“We’re broken in the most screwed-up perfect way. It was inevitable we’d end up together.”
Cassidy Beck is focused on one thing, and one thing only: planning the Southern wedding of the century in Lucas Hill, South Carolina. Fresh from a tragic breakup, Cassidy’s not in the mood for any distractions. But when antebellum hottie Quinn Covington arrives in all his sexy, tattooed glory, he might prove to be the biggest distraction of them all.
MIA ever since his father’s death, Quinn doesn’t plan to stay any longer than it takes to start his dad’s vintage truck. But the sight of Cassidy trying to fend off his family’s pet turkey sends him for a loop. Red-haired and fierce, she’s just as broken as he is. But even though Cassidy’s past makes her the only one able to understand Quinn’s own scars, they also make her wary. After all, how can she trust him with her heart when everyone else she’s ever given it to has thrown it away?
Sexy, heart-wrenching, and full of Southern charm, this new contemporary romance from Camden Leigh shows just what happens when two people who are perfectly broken end up piecing each other back together.
Love Me Crazy
Amazon B & N Kobo Google Play Publisher
- Cover/Title – I really like the title and it sort caught my attention. The cover is not bad, but is not amazing. I like the contrasting colors the red hair, the blue shirt, the aqua blue title contrasting with the yellowish hay.
- Plot – It was an ok plot. The setting was amazing. Really, it was a fantastic description of the South. It was very realistic and it felt comforting.
- Characters – I love Quinn. He was easy to like, connect and relate. He was hot and sweet. I also liked several secondary characters, specially Quinn’s sister.
- Heat/Romance – There were a lot of steamy scenes here. Really hot read.
- Characters – I had mixed feelings with Cassie and because of them it was hard for me to connect, relate and even understand her.
- Plot – I wished the author had explained Cassie better. Some things that probably would have helped me connect with her were only mentioned but never went too deep. I ended up being unable to sympathize with her because I had not enough background info.
- Romance – I didn’t feel the couple’s connection. Sure, they were always having sex, but the feelings, not believable.
You MAY buy this book because you enjoy romance; you SHOULD buy this book because you want some fast spicy read; you MUST buy this book if you want to visit the South!!!
Captain Reads A Lot Excerpt
Aly’s Miscellany Excerpt
AC Book Blog Excerpt
Reese’s Reviews Excerpt
Barbara’s Book Reviews Excerpt
The Silver Dagger Scriptorium Excerpt
Roxy’s Reviews Excerpt
Ashley Book Blog Review
Reading Tigress Excerpt
Two Girls with Books Review
Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents Excerpt
SBB Reviews Review
Spunky N Sassy Excerpt
Kitty’s Book Spot! Excerpt
More Books Than Livros Review
Kick Back & Review Excerpt
Those Crazy Book Chicks Excerpt
Literary Dust Excerpt
Socially Awkward Book Nerd Excerpt
V’s Reads Review
Book Junkiez Excerpt
An Aussie Girls WILD Book Addiction! Dreamcast
Alpha Book Club Review
Book Fancy Review
Cruising Susan Book Reviews Review
My Slanted Bookish Ramblings Review
Evermore Books Excerpt
Crazii Bitches Book Blog Review
Lucky 13 Review
EskieMama Reads Excerpt
Rock Out With Sweet Reads Excerpt
Ramblings From This Chick Review
The Book Sirens Review
The Book Tree Excerpt
Romance Book Nerd Excerpt
The Power of Three Readers Review
Fictional rendezvous book blog Excerpt
Southern Yankee Book Reviews Review
Dog-Eared Daydreams Review
Princess Reads Review
Seraphim Book Reviews Guest Post
Novel Addiction Review
G & T’s Indie Café Excerpt
Books 2 Blog Review
Teatime and Books Excerpt