I received this book for free from Booksprout in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Format: kindle e-book
Buy on Amazon
I was starting fresh. A new life. But I hadn’t bargained on finding another Daddy.
I definitely didn’t think I’d find TWO.
The Midnight Rodeo was not my type of bar.
What do I find there?
Dick and Victor. That’s what.
Two tall hunky, towering men.
And they had money. BIG money.
Both had grins for me.
And what’s more? They offer me a job.
What’s the catch?
I’m their personal ‘Office Candy’.
Do I mind? Not really.
Was it worth it? Hell, YES!
New town. New job. And two Daddies to take care of me.
What more could a girl want?
They’re about to show me…
WARNING: EXTREMELEY HOT.
**Book Three: An MFM ménage romance. No cliffhangers. Very mature themes. And a HEA.**
They were my husbands, my masters, my owners and my daddies. I was their little girl, the one they could always turn to when they wanted love and affection.
Selena was running away from an abusive relationship. Until she feels so tired and decides to stop at a topless bar. There she meets Dick and even though she is starting a new life, she accepts his job offer and let him take her to her room. Next day she finds out she will be the personal assistant of not only Dick but his partner Victor and her job has some very specific qualifications. Will Selena’s new life be good to her?
- Cover: I’m always saying that I buy a lot of books by its cover. I know, it makes no sense, but I believe that a reading journey can start by its cover. A great cover can set the tone and may permeate a reader’s mind. It’s part of the illusion and it really works for me. This one is a great example. I love this cover. Look at it! That woman is sexy. Both men are hot as hell. You could guess some sort of business man, I would even try to guess a bit of bondage with that tie hanging around the shirtless guy’s neck. LOL Not always my passion for covers work. But I can’t deny the effect it has on me!
- Plot: it wasn’t a good plot. Yes, I know this was an erotic romance. But it lacked creativity, it was very predictable and it didn’t make any sense. Yes, I also know this was fiction. But a fictional story can be plausible and credible. Not this one!
- Characters: I didn’t like them, neither connected with them nor understood them. I didn’t feel the romance, that’s why I put this under erotic.
- Freshness: There wasn’t anything new here.
- Addictiveness: It wasn’t a D.N.F. book for me. Specially because it was short and I like ménage reads. But, it’s one of those that I know I shouldn’t have read.
When will I learn about choosing a book by its cover? My excuse is that I have been lucky before. Not this time.
This was a mess! A hot mess!
Yes, I love ménage reads, I really enjoy steam and spice in my books. But I do NEED plot and likable characters. At least a good plot with hateful characters or great characters within a lukewarm plot.
I can’t do my “MAY;SHOULD; MUST” with this book. I have no idea why would I recommend this.