I received this book for free from Tara R. in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Feel Me Break by Tara R.
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Source: Tara R.
Buy on Amazon
Chloe Reed and Nick Grayson couldn’t have more different lives. Where Chloe had a bleak future and was trying to deal with a loss that had left a hole in her heart, Nick was a happy-go-lucky guy, leading a carefree life with a path set.
Until one fateful night, they met and everything changed. The night that gave Chloe hope for the future, left Nick scarred for life. Was their meeting a one-off tryst or was their story just beginning?
Feel Me Break
IMPORTANT NOTE – This is a prequel novella to an upcoming novel to be released on August 19th. Cliffhanger warning!
Usually I don’t rate prequels more than 3 stars, but Feel Me Break has hooked me and has explained everything I needed to know about the characters, to wanting to know more.
What has really worked for me:
- I love both characters. They feel real. They are not perfect at all, but they may find in each other a form of salvation. At least, I hope they will. 🙂
- I find the author’s idea very creative. I was expecting something cute and sweet, and then BAM! I got sucker-punched! I love being surprised!
- The couple’s chemistry is undeniable. I can feel this is going to be a hot ride!
- I couldn’t put down this book. I knew this had a cliffhanger, but it left me wanting more. If the novel was out, I would have bought it and read it right-after.
What could have been better:
- I’m a cover slut. I buy many books by its cover. I wouldn’t buy this one. May be the title would catch me to at least read the blurb, but the cover, no.
- Even though I knew this was a prequel, I was warned about the cliffhanger, I cannot give 5 stars to a book that has no ending.
You MAY buy this book because you are looking for some new author; you SHOULD buy this book because you love an angst read; you MUST read this book if you like to FEEL while reading!!!