I received this book for free from Enticing Journey Book Promotions in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: The Kings of Retribution MC #4
on May 1, 2018
Cover Design: Crystal Daniels
Genres: MC Romance, Contemporary Romance, novella
Source: Enticing Journey Book Promotions
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Amazon UK, Buy on Amazon AU, Buy on Amazon CA
THE SMALLEST OF MIRACLES CAN HAVE THE BIGGEST IMPACT
Defying everything life has thrown at them Logan and Bella's love is unwavering and stronger than ever.
They have everything…almost.
Both long for more; Dream of creating a family of their own.
Sometimes their smiles and laughter are a mask-hiding struggle, heartbreak, and pain.
Logan and Bella's story comes full circle when family and friends unite.
Giving them hope, and proving the true meaning of undaunted.
“It just really doesn’t get any better than this series.” – Goodreads Review
“Excellent writing. Beautiful storyline.” – Goodreads Review
“The Kings never stop amazing me… A must read for sure.” – Goodreads Review
Contemporary Romance, MC Romance.
Book #3.5 of a series. This is not a stand-alone, as it is a continuation of the lives of the couple of the first book of the series, Logan and Bella.
- Addictiveness: Above the charts addictive. This story hooked me from the first page and I had a hard time letting it go. Beyond addictive!
- Character: hero 5/5, heroine 5/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 5/5, real 5/5 I love them both. They are so easy to love, connect and understand. They had already hit all the right spots with me, in Undaunted. Their love for each other is beautiful and this story shows a different side of them. Here they are trying to build a life together. They have struggles, like most couples, but they are trying and learning how to deal with the aftermath of things. They both made me very emotional. I felt for them, I felt with them.
- Cover: art 5/5, title 5/5, subtitle 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 5/5 I’m obsessed with book covers. I love to find snippets of the stories within the art. I love this art. I mean, this woman is not only beautiful, but her eyes here tell a story of on its own. I love the leather jacket and her black nail polish. I would easily buy this book without reading the blurb.
- Freshness: I love the idea of a novella in the middle of the series, to show the reader how the characters are progressing. Their story is not over yet and is deeply embroidered into The Kings. It felt fresh!
- Plot: believable 5/5, conflict 5/5, dialogue 5/5, ending 5/5, enjoyment 5/5, opening 5/5, pace 5/5, setting 5/5, subplots 5/5, twists 5/5 Great opening and wonderful ending. Fantastic conflict and dialogues very well written. Fast-paced with enough angst to enhance the story. It was an emotional read, but it was beautiful and poignant.
- Romance: believable 5/5, chemistry 5/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 5/5 This is a love story. They love each other so much. They have grown so much from the first book. This is a snippet into the couple’s day-to-day life. It has trouble, like most, but is filled with love.
- Writing Style: WOW!!!! My favorite couple of 2018, heartbreaking plot, wonderful romance.
A lot of tears, a lot of pulling my hair, but I was always connected with them!
This is a novella, in the middle of a series. For what is for, this was perfect!!!
34/35 STARS – (between 33.5 stars and 35 stars)
Addictiveness: 5 Character: 5 Cover: 5 Freshness: 5 Plot: 5 Romance: 5 Writing Style: 5
- Action 3/5
- Angst 5/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 0/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 1/5
- Would I recommend? I believe this should be a MUST read to anyone that read the first book of the series.
- Would I re-read this book? YES!
- Would I re-read this series? Sure.
- Would I read more from the author? I will!!!
You MAY read this because you like the author; you SHOULD read this because you followed the series; you MUST read this because there is never enough of Logan and Bella!!!