I received this book for free from Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Published by CrushStar Romance on March 11, 2018
Format: Digital, print
Genres: Romantic Comedy, Contemporary Romance
Source: Give Me Books Promotions
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Barnes & Noble, Buy on IBooks, Buy on Kobo, Buy on Google Play, Buy on Amazon UK, Buy on Amazon AU, Buy on Amazon CA
Title: Beg Me
Author: M. Malone
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: April 13, 2018
A DOODLE DOO IS ON STRIKE.
Yeah I know, I can’t believe it either. Years of perfect performance and
now this traitor decides to get picky. And the only woman who gets him going is
my co-worker. Rival, she-devil and my competition for the biggest ad account
this side of the Atlantic.
If we want to win the hottest wedding designer in the world, we have to
prove we understand his business. Love. Passion. Marriage. But it turns out Mya
isn’t familiar with any of the above.
When I find out she’s never taken a trip to O-town, we make a little
wager. Not only will I win the client, but I’ll prove to her that multiple O’s
are not a myth.
We work together all day and fight between the sheets all night. But
somewhere along the way I discover that winning isn’t enough.
I don’t just want to win.
I don’t just want her body.
I want her to … beg me.
BEG ME is a standalone romantic comedy that will
make you look at inter-office relations in a whole new way!
Contemporary, romantic comedy. Enemy-to-lovers romance.
- Addictiveness: Highly Addictive. This was a fast, sexy, fun read! I could barely put the book down.
- Character: hero 5/5, heroine 5/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 5/5, real 5/5 Yes!!! They were both so easy to love, connect and understand. Really, they were fun. They made me laugh o much, my husband almost kicked me out of the room because I wasn’t letting him sleep. Milo was a fun, hot ride. Mya was a strong heroine. She was hard-working and always competing with Milo. They used to be friends, but like most men, Milo was a clueless jerk and he made them grew apart. He definitely made up for his past. He was HOT! Mya also had her TSTL moment, but it was only one, so nothing that could take out of her greatness. I love their best-friends and can’t wait to read their book.
- Cover: art 4/5, title 5/5, subtitle 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 5/5 I’m obsessed with book covers and I love to “read”snippets of the story on it. So, yes, this is a good art. What is not to like in that six-pack? But, after reading the story I don’t really get Milo’s vibes from the art. Besides that, everything else works, the title is great, the colors and font spot on. I would buy this book by the cover without reading the blurb.
- Freshness: There is nothing here that I would say, OMG, how original; but it feels fresh. The overall plot feels different.
- Plot: believable 5/5, conflict 5/5, dialogue 5/5, ending 5/5, enjoyment 5/5, opening 5/5, pace 5/5, setting 5/5, subplots 5/5, twists 5/5 Great opening and wonderful ending. Really good conflict and fun dialogues. Fast-paced with enough subplots to enhance the story. A few unexpected twists here and there, that makes this story believable and enjoyable. This was great, really fun with a dash of sarcasm and lots of steam. That woman needed some Ohs and that man definitely provided them. Both times they had a conflict was mostly because of misunderstandings. The overall plot was great.
- Romance: believable 5/5, chemistry 5/5, description 5/5, development 5/5, steam 5/5 I loved it! They were perfect to each other. Their chemistry was undeniable and they were fun together. Great smut, but all pertinent to the story.
- Writing Style: Really great! Fun characters, wonderful plot, sexy romance. What else could I need in a romance novel?
- I don’t really know. I’ve liked it all.
31/35 STARS – 4.5 STARS (4 stars between 28 and 31 stars)
Addictiveness: 4.5 Character: 5 Cover: 4 Freshness: 4 Plot: 4.5 Romance: 4.5 Writing Style: 4.5
- Action 1/5
- Angst 0/5
- Darkness 0/5
- Humor 5/5
- Romance 5/5
- Suspense/Mystery 1/5
- Would I recommend? I would recommend this book for everyone that enjoys a fun, sexy romance.
- Would I re-read this book? YES!
- Would I re-read this series? Is a stand-alone, but if it were a series I would follow.
- Would I read more from the author? Yes, looking forward to.
You MAY read this because you like the author; you SHOULD read this because you like romantic comedy; you MUST read this because is has the perfect balance of sarcasm, comedy and smut!!!