I received this book for free from Selena Black in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on August 11, 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance, bikers
Source: Selena Black
Buy on Amazon
There's trouble down under. Sarah isn't the type of woman to condone violence or criminal activity - which is why her boyfriend never mentioned to her that he was testing cocaine shipments for the notorious Roadrunners MC. That is until the Sargent at Arms, Joey, shows up at her doorstep demanding to know why the shipments are coming up short. Sarah is terrified, but soon she finds out she has as much to fear from those close to her, as she does from strangers. So does Joey. This is a hot, fast paced and unreserved MC romance. Note: This full length novel contains a free bonus full length novel from a guest author in addition to 'Australian Bastard.'
Interesting; fast-paced; sexy read!!!
- I like the cover, is sexy, dangerous, hot.
- I like the idea behind the plot. It’s different, having MC trying to get out of the lifestyle.
- It was a fast-paced read, that kept me guessing and left me wanting more. I’m really curious to read Sam’s book.
- It was a very sexy read. The steamy scenes had great description and they added nicely to the story. The couple’s chemistry was great.
- It was an addictive read. I read it almost in one sitting and had trouble letting it go.
- In my opinion, the book was too tame for a MC read. Not violent enough, not rough enough.
- Sarah had just finished university but all she wanted to do was move in with her boyfriend. Then, when that relationship didn’t work, she found someone else to keep her. She didn’t want to go back to her parents home, but we never really understood what sort of problems she had with her parents.
- Joey was a great alpha, until he decided to forget everything because of passion. It goes against everything an MC would do.
- I’ve really liked the different approach to the MC books out there, that it may not be such a great life and someone would like to get out. But the lack of respect for MC rules by several of them, it didn’t feel credible.
You MAY buy this because you like MC’s books; you should buy this book because you like your stories hot; you MUST read this book because you are ready for a refreshing new side of a MC lifestyle!!!