10 Things about me and the book-blogging world!
- I sign up by e-mail to all blogs, authors and publishers I enjoy.
- I open my e-mails every day, and read/comment/share at the ones that I like.
- Even though I have facebook/twitter/pinterest/tumblr/g+ what I really read every day are the e-mails. The rest, I only read the days that I have extra time. Mostly I visit the social media on my phone, but e-mails I open daily on my computer, even when I’m at work.
- I enjoy blog hopping and I enter lots of giveaways around the net.
- Because I enjoy blog hopping, I usually join one, once a month.
- I love commenting on reviews that I enjoy, or at posts that I find cute or funny.
- I love meeting new people, and I’m always amazed how humble most authors are.
- I’m an Amazon one-click button addicted!
- I always have buy more books that I can possibly read in my lifetime. A girl can dream!
- I know I’m weird and like to do what most people don’t. Sign up for newsletter and commenting on blogs. 🙂
What about you? What do you usually do on the book-blogging world? What are your favorite things to look at? Do you visit the blogs often? What are the kind of things that make you follow a blog?
Good Luck on today’s giveaway and come back tomorrow for more!
Don’t forget to visit the grand prize giveaway!
Grand Prize Giveaway
You can find my reviews at Goodreads: